PDA

View Full Version : New ilda shows available...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Steve Milani
04-11-2013, 11:30
^^^ You're too generous Steve ;)

Hi Jem

I understand what your post means for.... But...Each of us has been a newbie.... Me too... You too...;)

Yeah.... You said right, dear Mate: sometimes I'm too generous....
Gosh!... To be sincere... also my partner always accuses me of being too generous to others ...
But... this is my nature:o:o:o I apologize.

PL forum is known between all laser hobbyist of whole world because (people says) "we are a great family":D

Maybe, in future, that guy could fill the PL server with a lot of wonderful shows.....
It would be wonderful, do you think?;)
Who knows what fate has in store for us?:)

Greetings!*DZ
Steve

akhenaton
04-12-2013, 01:22
Hi Everyone
Here is my warm show- I'm not test it at my projector yet, but i think that is OK. Is make for central RGB and satellite projector.
In package is all file (ori in Mamba 2.0, track for ilda, music)

Music "Lindsey Stirling & Peter Hollens -- Skyrim Main Theme_1.mp3" but attention for this show music have little cut inside, do not use original version!.

Enjoy

------------
In occasion, anybody have this show or know music title? CLICK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PoovXdzW0c)

Hi Everyone and Bolo

I think that this music is Mike Oldfield - Far Above the Clouds (Tubular Bells 3) from 8"05' , but i don't have the show :-(, I am a novice in manufacturing show.
sorry for my very bad english.

Jem
04-12-2013, 01:36
Hi Steve

Hehe... :). No need for any apologies from you Sir, and i'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say how much we enjoy your generosity.

It's just nice manners to say 'hello' when posting here for the first time rather than having your first four posts demand the username and password for the ftp site.

That's all ;), and keep up the great work Steve, you're a star!

Cheers

Jem

Hi Jem

I understand what your post means for.... But...Each of us has been a newbie.... Me too... You too...;)

Yeah.... You said right, dear Mate: sometimes I'm too generous....
Gosh!... To be sincere... also my partner always accuses me of being too generous to others ...
But... this is my nature:o:o:o I apologize.

PL forum is known between all laser hobbyist of whole world because (people says) "we are a great family":D

Maybe, in future, that guy could fill the PL server with a lot of wonderful shows.....
It would be wonderful, do you think?;)
Who knows what fate has in store for us?:)

Greetings!*DZ
Steve

Benz
04-17-2013, 03:46
I completely agree with Da Laser man Steve Milani. Lets be generous. I too was a newbie, and took stuff from the server, but now I have become a laser operator and am going in for full creation of new Laser files so that there will be more content of all kinds avaliable. Some of it i could maybe sell and some free to the servers that supported me in the beginning, for sure. Today I do Laser shows for various Event co's and product launches etc in India. Thanks Steve for being a great Guy.!!! and all you other people who have over the years contributed to all the Laser content. THANKYOU !!!
I'm just wondering which software would be good to create this, will LSX be good enough to create smooth animation ? Beyond essentials is too expensive. I've bought the computer hardware and Graphic pads etc.

polishedball
04-17-2013, 03:52
I'm just wondering which software would be good to create this, will LSX be good enough to create smooth animation ? Beyond essentials is too expensive. I've bought the computer hardware and Graphic pads etc.

You would get a better response starting you own thread topic for this. But yes LSX is very powerful and smooth, way past good enough, I have scene animations and abstracts created from it rivaling any other.

See this thread http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/19732-LSX-or-FB3

swamidog
04-17-2013, 06:31
benz,

here are some shows i've created with lsx. it is more than "good enough" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVSskBoxyjs&list=PLL3uol1wdIvjlQD_EHo_gyfQM0q6fEdle&feature=mh_lolz

I completely agree with Da Laser man Steve Milani. Lets be generous. I too was a newbie, and took stuff from the server, but now I have become a laser operator and am going in for full creation of new Laser files so that there will be more content of all kinds avaliable. Some of it i could maybe sell and some free to the servers that supported me in the beginning, for sure. Today I do Laser shows for various Event co's and product launches etc in India. Thanks Steve for being a great Guy.!!! and all you other people who have over the years contributed to all the Laser content. THANKYOU !!!

laserLips
04-17-2013, 13:39
.Removed joke as got no comments. (goes and cries)

dzodzo
05-16-2013, 13:42
they could have used Steve's lasershow although it's a different remix :D

(supposed concert for Kim Jong-Un and his rocket)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpO7EIQKmU

Steve Milani
05-17-2013, 04:20
they could have used Steve's lasershow although it's a different remix :D

(supposed concert for Kim Jong-Un and his rocket)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpO7EIQKmU

Looking at linked video I saw only a bad copy of Bond Girls band and a lot of people forced to clap...:mad:
Music is a bad arranged copy of a famous one (I can't remember which one).>:)

Disgusting video.... war propaganda.:mad:

End of out-topic.

dzodzo
05-17-2013, 04:59
the music reminded me of your Viva Vivaldi show that's why i posted

Steve Milani
05-17-2013, 05:51
the music reminded me of your Viva Vivaldi show that's why i posted

I know:D

I only wrote what that video seemed me, what my feelings was about it.
No criticism about you words. Absolutely.:)

"Viva Vivaldi" is totally different. This is the Bond Girls version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8BZq-uHoqs

And here is the ORIGINAL one, composed from the great Antonio Vivaldi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnSsWUcbcnc
If you like this kind of music, then you put your headphones....close your eyes.... start the music and let your mind and your spirit free...
Listen it....and then tell us what your feelings are about it.:)

Greetings!*DZ

Mml
05-18-2013, 17:26
I tried to use your ftp link, but it requires username and password?

Thanks in advance for sharing.:)

Hi all guyz!

For sure this time the "Big Boss" Admin will cut my balls off....and he will use them as tobacco's bugs....:o

Well...

I just created into PL server (ftp://ftp.photonlexicon.com/) a new folder named Steve Milani.
It is placed at subdir: Laser Shows/Ilda Frame Shows.
Inside it I will upload all shows created by me, converted to ".ild" format. Six shows have been already uploaded. Please read the "readme now" file before use.

This way all Pangoolin "QS", "LD2000" and "LivePro" users should be able to load and to run them (I wish...).

I'm really happy to share them with all of you:D

Greetings!
(a big thanks to Admin for his huge patience...)

Steve (Stefano)

Steve Milani
05-19-2013, 06:21
I tried to use your ftp link, but it requires username and password?

Thanks in advance for sharing.:)

Uhhmmmm....:mean:
Before to ask about ftp link...What about to introduce yourself?
Should be nice thing:lashes:

I think to be a "meteor-member" is not a nice thing.... ("meteor-member" = take-the-file-and-run-away-so-long-babe! user...:sarcastic:)

Mml
05-19-2013, 07:06
Hi Steve,

Not that much to introduce. I am very good with graphic programs and electronic designs, but I never had a laser graphic animation unit. I like to purchase a laser unit around $500 or cheaper that can connect to a PC and I can use some patterns like dancing couples, love story and surprise my wife in her birthday. Since at this time, I don't have that much time to learn pattern design, I would like to have some real and long ILDA files to use at party. There are lots of units on ebay, but hard to choose. What would be your suggestion?

Uhhmmmm....:mean:
Before to ask about ftp link...What about to introduce yourself?
Should be nice thing:lashes:

I think to be a "meteor-member" is not a nice thing.... ("meteor-member" = take-the-file-and-run-away-so-long-babe! user...:sarcastic:)

Steve Milani
05-19-2013, 14:40
I'm sorry to melt away your dreams about a "cheaper" projector...:(

This is not because you can not find it over Internet...
Infact you can buy "I-Show" lasersoftware and a cheap "cartoon" laser projector (low power, 7 colors only and crap scanning quality). About $ 500 could be enough.
But...
Why you want to waste your money this way?:confused:
If you really are a good graphic programmer and you really are interested about laser graphics..... Then you have to know that hardware/software/projectors have to be "quality" products. And quality, as you well know, is NOT cheap.
Instead to spend all your budget purchasing a bad projector + an old and very poor laser software.... What about to save your money for best goals?
A good graphic programmer needs a good equipment, as well from the biginning.:)
You could start with a good green module, a discrete scan set and a good software. Then, in future, you can always do the "upgrade" from monochrome projector to RGB full colors projector.
"LSX", "QuickShow", "Spaghetti" and also "HE-Laserscan" are a good start (their prices are different).
What projector???
Internet is full of offers. 150-200 mW green projector (better if analogue modulation), 20Kpps scan speed, should be (more than) fine for a "home-show". Watch out about laser safety. A laser is not a common torch.... You can damage your eyes (or other eyes) in less than 0,01 second...

Attending this Forum you will find all infos you need and much more...

p.s. What about a nice bunch of flowers for Wife, instead a laser? Flowers have always gone good!;) (joke!)

Greetings!

tony220171
05-19-2013, 15:29
meteor-member" = take-the-file-and-run-away-so-long-babe! user... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lololololololo

nuphotonix
05-19-2013, 20:41
Cheapest laser projector is a 4500 DLP video projector. With power point and a few graphics you can emulate a laser way cheaper then this way.

rodman1369
05-19-2013, 20:48
Hi Steve,

Not that much to introduce. I am very good with graphic programs and electronic designs, but I never had a laser graphic animation unit. I like to purchase a laser unit around $500 or cheaper that can connect to a PC and I can use some patterns like dancing couples, love story and surprise my wife in her birthday. Since at this time, I don't have that much time to learn pattern design, I would like to have some real and long ILDA files to use at party. There are lots of units on ebay, but hard to choose. What would be your suggestion

Hi there

Check out this link...I got one of these and am Very Happy with this "entry-level" projector.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/19222-LK-PD1

This...combined with some good software...such as QuickShow...will get you started with a Bang!

QS has a ton of included frames ready for projecting out of the box.
Check with hakzaw1 here for bestus deal on QS....And for next possible group buy on the LK-PD2 (slightly upgraded version of LK-PD1).

Above All...Research and get familiar with laser safety.

Good Luck!

Rodney D.

kl79
05-20-2013, 11:35
hey Mr Milani, this is a special thank's or gift for you ! ;-)

http://youtu.be/mhtudWO_Ebc

Steve Milani
05-20-2013, 13:14
Glad to see you appreciated my show:D
Thank you!

dzodzo
05-21-2013, 02:39
nice to see it in a multiprojector setup, i can't play it with 3 projectors, if you have more videos like these don't be afraid to put them here, i'd like to see other Steve Milani shows with more projectors, thanks

Steve Milani
05-21-2013, 03:47
nice to see it in a multiprojector setup, i can't play it with 3 projectors, if you have more videos like these don't be afraid to put them here, i'd like to see other Steve Milani shows with more projectors, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Tn2BBJCYo:)

You just look on Youtube and type "stevemilani lasershow";)

wkinne
05-31-2013, 14:32
Hi Steve,

My name is Wayne and I now own two very used spectra physics 171's, one still puts out 8 amps and the other is lucky to do 4 watts. I have done a few shows and ran the 171's for a tourist attraction for two years. I am hoping to get a show of my own going and would love access to your show files. I have a Pangolin Pro and a Pangolin Basic cards. The password and log-in you give does not work, also I am not sure I know how to download ftp lol. Sorry I'm old ;-P

Everyone talks so highly of you and your shows,

Thank you,
Wayne

Steve Milani
05-31-2013, 16:11
Hi Steve,

My name is Wayne and I now own two very used spectra physics 171's, one still puts out 8 amps and the other is lucky to do 4 watts. I have done a few shows and ran the 171's for a tourist attraction for two years. I am hoping to get a show of my own going and would love access to your show files. I have a Pangolin Pro and a Pangolin Basic cards. The password and log-in you give does not work, also I am not sure I know how to download ftp lol. Sorry I'm old ;-P

Everyone talks so highly of you and your shows,

Thank you,
Wayne

Hi Wayne

Thanks a lot for kudos... But.. I don't deserve so much glory...I'm just a common laser hobbyist:o

How to have access to PL ftp site is not a secret.
Admin (the Big Boss) written a post about it: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/16219-FTP-Status-as-of-November-2011 Please read post #1:)
I've just tested the link and it's fully working.

Anyway you can also download a large amount of shows -QuickShow, Beyond and LD2000 format - from Pangolin Show Space site (my shows also, you just have to find them into the bunch...;)) www.pangolinshows.com Log in and search! (registration is mandatory)

Sorry I'm old ;-P What's means?
I'm next to 56 y.o. and I am NOT old... I am still a kid!!!:p:p:p (joke!)

Spectra Phyisics lasers are a glorious mark! What about to post some short video of shows here into PL Forum pages ? (or on YouTube, for example...)
To see my shows played from other laserists is the better reward to me.:D

Greetings!:)
Steve

Samsonian
11-27-2013, 05:18
Hello! Please tell me how to go to the ftp?