Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Groupbuy?

In the original schematic the circuit is powered by 12v, i did several test , changed resistors but that didn,t help above 11 volts the leds started to light up in unpowered situation. To solve everything in one breeze i added a voltage regulator and it worked perfectly. Everyone can use the safetyboard where they want in the mains circuit like i do ( i use traco so the output is gone witin 15ms) or in the secundairy circuit. To power the board is a different issue. I prefer to power the board true the scanner powersupply. I,m thinking to ad a small transformator to make it universal. I,m not completely certain about it.
    I will keep you all updated because i think everyone wants to have a save projector

The company that delivers the struths contacted me and they are ready for pickup.

So next monday a picture from a huge pile of aluminium bars No just kidding i will keep them nicely in my cabinet so they don,t scratch
    Last edited by edison; 03-12-2010 at 10:50.

Talking

nice nice nice work, I can't wait !
    see you tomorrow!

yes to see green and blue . I have my projector ready so maybe some beamshots if everything goes as it should be.

oh thats really nice to hear!
    I see you tomorrow around 13:00!

Wished i could make it, but i can't get a hold of the car this weekend

Say hi to McCarrot!

Quote Originally Posted by satje View Post
    Wished i could make it, but i can't get a hold of the car this weekend

Say hi to McCarrot!
    I would swing by but I don't think my car would make it over the "pond".

Woo hoo! Thanks for the update Edison.

Mike

I will post some pictures of the projector when its finished and some beampics. It looks that i can post some this week.

It was realy nice meeting and we had a lot of fun. The laserbrick from srs looked awesome and the one from MCcarrot with the display even more. Specialbart was also with his friend and after a few hours we had a picture on the wall. At least some beams so not to bad. But my green didn,t modulate so no output but i found the problem in minutes . But after i projected some walking flamingo,s on the wall i connected the scanfail in the color signals and suddenly only a straight line so my galvo was melted. Also the driver led didn,t light up so i,m not very happy. I won,t tell you about the blue module. I will wait until i hear from frank. Hopefully you liked the case bart. If my projector is ready i will pick you up to have a small meeting if MCcarrot is ok with it.