For sale i have the Pangolin Quickshow 2.0 build 257
with the all new hardware FB3-QS
price is $595 + shipping.
within the following countries i need to apply 19% VAT
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
for these the price will be $708,05 + shipping
direct orders can be placed at: www.pangolinquickshow.com
items are in stock and ready to ship as soon as payment is received.
QuickShow 2.0 Updates
* Great new workspace with additional atmospherics, beam e
ffects, logos and QuickFX.
* New "Languages" menu with support for English, Chinese, French and Portuguese.
* Added Video Tutorials to the help menu. (Because of their size, these may only be
available on the installation CD version.)
* Added Virtual Laser Jockey (VLJ). The VLJ feature can automatically trigger cues and
ffects, to the beat of the music or triggered by incoming audio.
* Added the ability to control up to nine laser projectors, each with its own FB3.
* Added additional color controls to support RGV (red, green, violet) and TTL lasers.
* Added "zone hot-keys". Now you can see nine projection zones in the preview window,
safety improvements, thanks to the ability to turn on and o
and activate them with the numeric keypad on the computer keyboard.
* Added support for DMX Input using the ENTTEC DMX USB PRO device. The DMX Channel
assignment is the same as that for the FB3.
* Dramatically improved DMX Output and the QuickDMX tab. DMX Output is performed by
the ENTTEC DMX USB PRO device.
* Dramatically improved the timeline portion of the program, including new event editors
and changes to the way keys are visualized.
* Added the ability to export any cue to a series of frames. The exported frames can be
used in other Pangolin products such as LD2000, LivePRO or LiveQUICK.
* Added an Administrator mode and User mode, whereby an Administrator can setup the
software and restrict the features to be used by users, after being installed in a venue.
* Added the ability to easily move pages around the workspace and rearrange the
workspace as desired by the user.
* Improved font support, especially for Chinese and Asian text.
* Improved the Capture facility, making it easier to place multiple cues into a single cue.
* Changed the targeted beam system for greater power in individual beams. Also added
ff individual beams.