Thread: Pangolin Quickshow 2.0 with FB3-QS interface. *NEW*

Default Pangolin Quickshow 2.0 with FB3-QS interface. *NEW*

For sale i have the Pangolin Quickshow 2.0 build 257
    with the all new hardware FB3-QS

price is $595 + shipping.
    within the following countries i need to apply 19% VAT
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

for these the price will be $708,05 + shipping

direct orders can be placed at: www.pangolinquickshow.com
    items are in stock and ready to ship as soon as payment is received.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03837.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	20574

QuickShow 2.0 Updates

* Great new workspace with additional atmospherics, beam e
    ffects, logos and QuickFX.
    * New "Languages" menu with support for English, Chinese, French and Portuguese.
    * Added Video Tutorials to the help menu. (Because of their size, these may only be

available on the installation CD version.)
    * Added Virtual Laser Jockey (VLJ). The VLJ feature can automatically trigger cues and
    trigger e
    ffects, to the beat of the music or triggered by incoming audio.

* Added the ability to control up to nine laser projectors, each with its own FB3.
    * Added additional color controls to support RGV (red, green, violet) and TTL lasers.

* Added "zone hot-keys". Now you can see nine projection zones in the preview window,
    and activate them with the numeric keypad on the computer keyboard.
    * Added support for DMX Input using the ENTTEC DMX USB PRO device. The DMX Channel
    assignment is the same as that for the FB3.
    * Dramatically improved DMX Output and the QuickDMX tab. DMX Output is performed by
    the ENTTEC DMX USB PRO device.
    * Dramatically improved the timeline portion of the program, including new event editors
    and changes to the way keys are visualized.
    * Added the ability to export any cue to a series of frames. The exported frames can be
    used in other Pangolin products such as LD2000, LivePRO or LiveQUICK.
    * Added an Administrator mode and User mode, whereby an Administrator can setup the
    software and restrict the features to be used by users, after being installed in a venue.
    * Added the ability to easily move pages around the workspace and rearrange the
    workspace as desired by the user.
    * Improved font support, especially for Chinese and Asian text.
    * Improved the Capture facility, making it easier to place multiple cues into a single cue.
    * Changed the targeted beam system for greater power in individual beams. Also added

safety improvements, thanks to the ability to turn on and o

ff individual beams.
    Last edited by laserwinkel; 10-28-2010 at 08:25.

And why are you showing LivePro and Lasershow Performer Console on the pics on your website? What has that gotta do with QS? Are you are commercial reseller? If so, where is the site notice?

it is a quick build of the website and information copied from the pangolin.com/QS website.
    not sure why there is a picture of livepro and Lasershow Performer Console in that picture,
    but the functions next to it are availible in the software.

yes i am a comercial reseller.
    i am not listed on the website because i only sell the quickshow packages.
    only full dealers are listed on pangolin website.

With "site notice" I meant your contact data like adress, phone-nr., email, general terms and conditions, warranty, etc.
    Is'nt there a legal obligation for this for commercial websites in the netherlands?
    I'd really like to buy but nobody can see who's behind this site. Not very trustworthy. Not an official Pangolin dealer? No Pangolin dealer logo? You see what I mean...

Hello Decix,

yes i understand your situation.
    the website is part of my dutch shop (www.laserwinkel.nl)
    and to be released international version (www.laser-shop.net / www.laser-parts.net)

i will try to add the contact page this evening. on my dutch website it is http://www.laserwinkel.nl/contact.php

i will also add my Chamber of Commerce number (in dutch: Kamer van koophandel) 24457634

i am working with pangolin to become a full dealer of QM2000.net and LD2000 but that will take a long time because i need to learn all the features for these products first before i can go sell these.

at the moment pangolin only let me sells the FB3 systems.

for so far i know there is no legal obligation in the netherlands. i never heard of it. but it is a good idea to add it to the site, thanks for the tip

anyways you can also check my 100% positive feedback at ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/laserwinkel/
    i always try to have my customers 100% happy if there are problems that i cannot solve i offer an money back.
    Last edited by laserwinkel; 10-29-2010 at 07:47.

Thumbs up

I bought QS/FB3 + Easlylase USB II at www.laserwinkel.nl over the past year.

Good service, quick response, will do business more often.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by decix View Post
    And why are you showing LivePro and Lasershow Performer Console on the pics on your website? What has that gotta do with QS? Are you are commercial reseller? If so, where is the site notice?
    Look at this page from Pangolin - quickshow link