Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LaserWave 640nm -A question for Bridge

Regardless of what is causing the problems internally on the Laserwave 640's, I would think it is not up the the buyer to have to solve the issues.

Word on the street is the Laserwave 640nm's are approaching 100% failure rate.

Personally, I won't be buying any any more chinese lasers. I'll spend the extra money and get a Kvant. Or possibly other companies like Ultra Lasers.

Thanks again to gottaluvlasers (CT Lasers) for standing behind the customer and not the supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    Personally, I won't be buying any any more chinese lasers. I'll spend the extra money and get a Kvant. Or possibly other companies like Ultra Lasers.
    Some Ultra lasers have similar or even worse poor build, so I would keep it with your first option...

I am sorry for our 640nm red lasers,I agree our 640nm before really had some problems, sorry for give you troubles. thanks for all of your words, reply, choose and support Laserwave,I appreciate you patience, you words here is want to open our lasers problems and encourage Laserwave do more better products, thanks for all of you support and give Laserwave's chance always, from Laserewave found till now, we know your guys give laserwave much.
    Yes, before, Laserwave red combine products really had problems, like all the other company here in China do, theory is simple, do well is difficult, that 's we before face bigger problems.
    But now, here thought we had solved the problems, sorry for we won't open how we solve this problems, as you know, there are some other company in this forum also face the same problems, or some company still don't do red lasers, if they know how we solve the problems, they can copy it quickly, I wish all of you understanding us.
    If you interesting how we solve the problems and agree not open it, please email me( bridge@laser-wave.com, info@laser-wave.com ), I will show you how we solve this problems in our new design red lasers, especially our 300mW 640nm red lasers, we had begin supply these lasers to company now, this time, we know we had find the way, we know your people here give us more chance and trust, I know this maybe our last time chance, if we still can't solve it, you people never buy red lasers from us in future.
    Bridge is here promise, our new 300mW 640nm red lasers, won't had the beam detach problems like before.
    I am always here waiting for your email, again, thanks for all of you, my friends, because of you reply the informations to Laserwave make Laserwave increasing faster than it's self find problems, great thanks in All Laserwave men's heart.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    Word on the street is the Laserwave 640nm's are approaching 100% failure rate.
    Never had an issue with my 300mW 640nm... It's:

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Question How about a Fix kit?

Ok the new ones are good now.
    But how we solve our problem without send it back to China?
    Can Laserwave do a fix kit?
    I'm not buying any more LW until they fix mine for good.

Best regards,
    Eduardo

Hi Mophead,
    Had you received my email.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Yes Bridge, I did, although I haven't had time to get back to you on the driver questions. I will in a few days when I get caught up at work.

As for the new design for the 640's; I feel like it will solve the problems with these units. That design is very close to what I had in mind for repairing my unit.

How close are you to having these ready to sell? Once the first unit is sold, the world will see the design anyway...... you should post those pictures here or at least give me the ok to do so. They didn't really expose any secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by megaton View Post
    Ok the new ones are good now.
    But how we solve our problem without send it back to China?
    Can Laserwave do a fix kit?
    I'm not buying any more LW until they fix mine for good.

Best regards,
    Eduardo
    I'll second that -

Some sort of repair kit would be nice!
    My 300mw 640 puts out plenty of power, but it's "split beam" like many others have reported!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Hmm, I have a 640 with a split beam sitting in the workshop. Maybe i can come up with a improvement kit.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Hmm, I have a 640 with a split beam sitting in the workshop. Maybe i can come up with a improvement kit.
    Hi Dave

I buy you one

Cheers,
    Eduardo