Thread: 8-10 Units HL63133DG Short Sale

Default 8-10 Units HL63133DG Short Sale

Friends,

I do not want to compete with the group buys and such but we are a little overstocked on parts and have even more coming in so I wanted to offer some of these little guys a nice new home with someone who will love them like we have. $200 shipped if you want it shipped by next week, $175 if you can wait for approximately four weeks. Tis the nature of purchasing... They are worth the wait though, they work really nicely and we have been able to over clock them safely to 200mW of 637 red without any appreciable loss in lifetime.

I need all replies by Monday AM because I need to figure out how we are allocating components for various projects. For now, we are right in the middle of negotiating terms with overseas carriers so I can only ship to the lower 48 in the USA. If you are outside of the country, see if a buddy will pass them along to you but I will not be able to do it directly.

If you want to pick one or more up for sure, you can Paypal the funds directly to dan@x-laser.com and we will get them out on whatever timeline you specify.

Questions? Holler.

no shipping to europe?
    would be nice to make a triple or quad with these i guess.

found a datasheet at:
    http://www.opnext.com/products/pdf/o...133dg_Rev1.pdf

Michel

if you need them quicker you can also contact Francesco.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    Friends,

They are worth the wait though, they work really nicely and we have been able to over clock them safely to 200mW of 637 red without any appreciable loss in lifetime.

I.
    At what drive current?> I trust my ammeter more than the power meter. Do these come individual with specs printed on the package? Thanks
    leading in trailing technology