Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: DTR's Laser Shop: Diodes-Drivers-Lenses-LEDs & More

Are you going to be carrying the "445-C-L" lens DTR, or is PM to Lazeerer the only way to get one? (I like the one-stop-shopping at your store :] I plan on getting a 450 Osram diode from ya' soon ..

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post
    There is a new lens that Lazeerer over @ LPF is selling that may be of real interest. I just got one and have been playing with it on my 1.4W Osram diode. Gives a little better divergence than the three element lenses, much cleaner output and less power loss. He calls it the 445-C-L lens. It is a single element lens with a very long FL. Does not have a sales thread on it but you could hit him up if you were wanting to try one.
    He mentioned it here and I had to grab one.
    http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/cl...ml#post1116819

Here are the results I got. The three element has a lot of splash but the 445-C-L is very clean.
    This looks great. Very clean. I may need to hit him up unless you plan to sell these as well.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Are you going to be carrying the "445-C-L" lens DTR, or is PM to Lazeerer the only way to get one? (I like the one-stop-shopping at your store :] I plan on getting a 450 Osram diode from ya' soon ..
    Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    This looks great. Very clean. I may need to hit him up unless you plan to sell these as well.
    I would hit him up if you want to get them quick. I still need to see if I can get a bulk of them which could be a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    the fans that DTR sells are excellent.. just be very careful not to stick your thumb in one while you're adjusting the pot on a flexmod in a very cramped space.

i won't post the picture.
    Oh that sucks. Sounds like something I would end up doing.

What does the output of the lens look like. What is the beam size?

chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hey Jordan hope you do stock them soon I am in for 4
    I got no reply when sent pm to him on lpf
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    Hey Jordan hope you do stock them soon I am in for 4
    I got no reply when sent pm to him on lpf
    Hey buddy. Iam A Little backed up with work sorry about the late response. PM sent.

Just a Quick Update guys. I would Rather first send a Few out to whoever would like to try one out and test it first and see if they think its a Good new lens for what you guys need.

The last thing i want is to have a bunch of UN happy people. I have a Order of 20 lenses on the way to me now. When they come in i will update.

I think its the best way first to try out. It wont hurt and if the few think its a good lens i would be happy to sell them to anyone.

I also Have a 635nm lens as well which is the same lens mold but has a coating for 600nm-700nm ONLY.

The 445nm lenses Do have a coating but its nearly Invisible. You really have to look very closely at the right angel to see anything.

There is Power loss verses a 3 element lens due to the longer FL But i dont think that is such an Issue since you guys are not trying to get the max power.

Thoughts.?

Still wondering what the beam size is at output.

Chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

DTR might be able to help with that as I sent him my only one for the moment.

So if i understand correctly its a longer FL lens like 8-10mm FL with a low NA of 0.3 or less. Its a single asphere so that is good. For the perfect beam you still need correction though.But i,m sure its a step up compared to a triple lens like O-like. Those are FL 8 and 0.3 NA The losses are due the low NA and the triple lens system. So a single lens is an improvement Besides losses create more heat when achieving to get that 1 watt and the wavelenght shifts towards 450nm and isn,t that a bennefit for those who want that

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!