Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 A140 projector's minus diode blocks for $185 or 5 for $100 Free US Shipping

Cool 10 XJA projector's minus diode blocks for $185 or 5 for $100 Free US Shipping

For a limited time and back by popular demand. This time XJ-M140 projectors bodies just missing the diode blocks. They will be 10 for $200 or 5 for $125 shipped US. International I can give you a quote but you won't like it.:tinfoil: Grab them while they last. Pictures coming soon.

Pick them up here.

https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf...ojector-bodies

Last edited by DTR; 08-01-2012 at 21:06.

I live in St. Louis and I'm interested in 10 units...

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    I live in St. Louis and I'm interested in 10 units...
    They ship from Ohio. PM sent.

Default THNX DTR

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post
    They ship from Ohio. PM sent.
    My 10 projectors arrived very fast and in great shape- appreciate that and the photos in this thread showing what one can expect. I may want another 10.

BTW, these are not projectors that DTR has harvested the diodes from just in case some have thought that they were.

DTR Please make us a tutorial showing the building of a Phlatlight LED RED flashlight. Your tuts are the best--. and-- when are you going to make that multi diode labby you mentioned. I see laser in your future....WHITE LASER.

I will get you to a LEM sooner or later.

hope the bad weather there has spared you-----len

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    My 10 projectors arrived very fast and in great shape- appreciate that and the photos in this thread showing what one can expect. I may want another 10.

BTW, these are not projectors that DTR has harvested the diodes from just in case some have thought that they were.

DTR Please make us a tutorial showing the building of a Phlatlight LED RED flashlight. Your tuts are the best--. and-- when are you going to make that multi diode labby you mentioned. I see laser in your future....WHITE LASER.

I will get you to a LEM sooner or later.

hope the bad weather there has spared you-----len

Glad you like them.

Yes I am just drop-shipping them. I thought offering these would be appreciated as it is a good deal for the parts and lot of the stuff in them is useful for the projects going on here. I am in the process of building a monster Flashilght with the Red LED in there and I will post up the build when I get it done. I am also still planning on doing to do a quad 637nm labby using the 170mW Optnext diodes. But I have a long way to go with finding all the parts for the build I want to use and of course $$$$.

Also for reference on the LED if you are not going to cut off the side and you want to use the cables the negative is fourth from the left and the positive is all the way to the right.

Last edited by DTR; 05-29-2011 at 13:57.

rgb-gas your projectors went out today and I sent you your tracking number.

Default FYI

Just as a point of refrence I saw the same projector go for over $140 on Feebay last year. And at SELEM IV I traded one for $100 worth of items from a swap table.
    At DTRs price the red LED alone it well worth it. I will be usng some of the fans in my new RGB build. And the cases come in handy for lots of uses- My fluke meter and Temp. probe and a bunch of leads all fits in there nicely. IIRC the remote has an IR diode in it too.

I also have a wild guess where all those diodes from these projectors went. Maybe I have a sith sense!

len

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post

International shipping is pretty expensive on these. I can get you a quote but I am sure you wont like it.
    OK how much is shipping for 5 or for ten to Spain please ?

Cheers

The quotes for international shipping I have been getting are around $150 for 5. They only use Fedex and these things are heavy. As stated in my OP the international shipping is not very attractive.

Want 5, shipped to US... please check PM and send payment details, thanks!