Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 x FLexmod P3 available.

Default 10 x FLexmod P3 available.

Had 10 but needed 40 and was no additional stock so ended up using another type of Driver.

These were installed and used briefly in our system development, so you could not consider them brand spanking perfection looking. But fully tested and working fine.

So I have 10 available and prefer to sell all 10, cost me 500 euros with the shipping/importation and that, so prefer to sell them all together for 500 euros + shipping + Paypal charge or I will keep them for another project.

Anyone interested let me know with a PM,. I don't have time really to sell them in small quantities.

Best Regards

Andy
    Last edited by andyf97; 07-13-2011 at 07:51. Reason: corrected typos

might want to re think the price
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

i was just trying to point out the price because they are only 35 euros each shipped, plus import tax @ 19% in the uk makes 41.5 euros. and you want 50 euros each plus shipping plus the next guy would have to pay the import duty to his country would make them silly expensive..
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

It's ok, I don't mind you pointing it out, I set the price based on the costs it was for our company to buy them totally which works out at 50 euros. I Offered them because now they are kind of surples and I don't really need them now. Others might and I cannot sell them for less than they were paid for, or I might as well just keep them in our stock. Trying to help the shortage issue that's all.

I dont think it is a bad price, i have heard of singles selling in excess of $100 USD each. Someone will need them (maybe not a hobbiest) like his company did and be willing to pay to get them.

Typical supply and demand.

For a long while now, supply has been dry and demand has been high!

I'm a poet and didn't know it.
    This space for rent.

is it a problem that I want to sell all 10 in one go, does anyone need them in like pairs?

I could do this or even in singles but I am quite busy.

Hey Andy do you still have these FlexMods for sale??

You can buy them for 36USD each here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sa...ers-63932.html

I bought 2 a few days ago.