Thread: LD-driver PCBs (SMD) unpopulated with parts..

Default LD-driver PCBs (SMD) unpopulated with parts..

I’ve got 9 single layer PCBs (30x30mm) unpopulated, with parts (SMD), from a prototype run for sale if anyone is interested. The build is tested and specs a little under the upcoming series which will follow an interest poll on another thread. A Kit will be 25€ + shipping. Sorry, before anyone asks, I don’t have the time to populate the boards.

I also have some 1Ohm/3W/1% Resistors for running 445nm diodes in parallel if needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Load Power Table for Solarfire LD-Driver V1.03.jpg  

RIMG0348.JPG  

RIMG0435.jpg  

Last edited by Solarfire; 07-18-2011 at 06:00.

Nice kit and nice price, too bad i don;t have any sort of equipment or experience on smd

it is a good start though, carry on Frank!!!!
    "its called character briggs..."

You don't have to use any special equipment except a small tip soldering iron and some liquid flux...and you will gain the experience while doing it! The components are quite big too.

The prototype in the picture above was done with a small tipped soldering iron, tweezers, and a magnifying lamp. Main thing is to not fry the OPs due to excessive heat or build bridges on the OP legs.
    Start with the OPs and work your way outwards.