Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silvershot's Clearout Sale

Default Silvershot's Clearout Sale

The past month I spent a lot of $$ on parts for my projector. It's going well so far but in order to buy the rest I need to raise some funds. So here are some laser related items that I have no use for.

#1 Coleman max host+heatsink. SOLD

#2 >1.1 W 445nm laser in Guidesman host. This one has a quite big heatsink and can run at least 1 minute at a time no problem.. This one has been used quite some times, but has no scratches and whatnot.. Still does something close to 1150 mW according to my diy lpm.It's my favourite handheld 445nm laser so I'll let it go for SOLD

#3 Audiolase DAC + soundcard. I purchased this from Guyfromhe in November and have been playing with it quite a while. I got a riya dac now so I have no use for this. SOLD

#4 Sound card from dealextreme. External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Sound Card Optical Audio Adapter - Silver - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
    I originally bought this one to make a soundcard DAC but for obvious reasons I don't need it anymore.Never used. Comes with the usb cable and a cd with the driver installation. SOLD

#5 100mW 473nm DHOM dpss. Original sales thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs...ser-67384.html I've had this one for a while and it has me served very well in means of a test unit in my projector. It does very well under modulation. TTL that is. Asking $230 + shipping

Check the original sales thread for more pictures.

:thanks: for looking folks. Might list more stuff if I find something more that I don't need.
    Last edited by Elektrotechniker; 05-09-2012 at 03:53.

Hi, I have a use for the soundcard.

Ian
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hi, I have a use for the soundcard.

Ian
    Pm incomming.

#4 is now sold.

You have money!

#3 is now sold.

Prices updated on OP.

Updated. OP with the items sold and new prices. the 473 dpss is now $300 shipped worldwide. Also acceptin reasonable offers for it. Grab it while you can

Those DHOMs are nice EXCEPT the fan on the head is so DAMN LOUD! I disabled and removed the original fan on mine and ducted a small squirrel cage blower to the head. It moves almost the same amount of air and is about 30db quieter! $300, too bad it isn't analog...
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Those DHOMs are nice EXCEPT the fan on the head is so DAMN LOUD! I disabled and removed the original fan on mine and ducted a small squirrel cage blower to the head. It moves almost the same amount of air and is about 30db quieter! $300, too bad it isn't analog...
    Yea when I bought it I thought it was analog. It was misadvertised. It's new. Total runtime does not exceed 4 hours and that was to test how stable it is. It should do about 120 mW or more. As I said, I could accept reasonable offers.