Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What happed to the 500mw rbg for $209? ad pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I would be very interested in seeing some internal shots of this projector if anyone has any please?
    Thanks

PS - @ Brad - The E-Stops are available
    Stumbled across internal pictures:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/re...pus-65851.html

WOW!!!!

That looks really good for the amount of money spent and it look very easily upgradable too!!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    WOW!!!!

That looks really good for the amount of money spent and it look very easily upgradable too!!
    Yea i wanted to grab two of these and junction the diodes together to get near a watt, but instead bought Quickshow, set of Dt-30s and two BBAR PBSs because when i went to try and buy two of these my damn bank blocked transactions to great britan because they where concerned it was fradulent purchase.... so i missed out. Guess im off to buy some diodes and flexmods and just buid from scratch.

Well,

I got the last one at $209 shipped, the new ones have a key switch now and are 100mw more on the blue. Still kinda blue on the balance but very pretty colors, I get compliments on the colors. I do need another one now and even at $314, it blows away the other rice units out there. Tuned to 17K FYI, this one is a keeper, not a toy and not disposable. :-) They shipped it on Monday, it was here Saturday morning, double boxed, EMS Express!!! For the money, they did a great job, I could not do this myself for that price ever. Now about that green, hmmm... where is my ice pick and hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ...maybe the FDA is finally starting to set-up camp on eBay's heinie??

..sorry, don't mean to 'mock your pain'...

peas..
    j
    Actually these were NOT Flee-Bay. :-) Demand was so high at that price they sold out, especially after the test drives at TexLEM.

go to YOURLASER.com
    enter Reke in search-
    a few ILDAs on most pages-
    Even I could make something bigger with the REKE ILDA 200mW 445 single- same 10K scansets as the 500rgb afaik
    the have a fair priced rgv also same as 500rgb-- single green with ILDA. but thier price now on the reke 500rgb is ~$300.(was $210 for a while)
    I have asked them for a laserforum members promo code ....gave them links to reviews etc.. but as they appear to be the dumpimg grounds for DX I dont expect they even know how to weed out the DOAs.
    If I hear back at all I will post that here.
    hak