Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: 635nm correction optics GB

The probablity that the letter arrived already is very high...Not any response yet.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

This is why I try to stick to onestoplaser or CTLASERS or Dave down under or Edison, or.........such know and reliable entities you need not question. Should add Badpip to the list as well. Real nice driver guy!

On the other hand look at someone like Dr. Lava. Heart of gold and one of the nicest people I ever meet. But life happened to him in quick and unexpected ways. He's back now but the demands of life are not always easy. I hope that this gentleman is just experiencing a dose of life and will come back around. I know that if he either comes through or appologies and sends back the cash everyone would be cool with that. So if you are reading this don't be embassasred just man up and come back to live another day. We all know life can be a bowl of pits at times.

I was going to get in on this deal but life happened to me. Guess I got lucky or someone was looking after me.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    This is why I try to stick to onestoplaser or CTLASERS or Dave down under or Edison, or.........such know and reliable entities you need not question. Should add Badpip to the list as well. Real nice driver guy!
    +1 to all those guys. I have purchased with all of them, great customer service.

One more thing, sending someone you don't know well PayPal money as a gift is not a well thought out move. When someone asks me to do that I just add the paypal fee in and send the whole thing as a purchase, not a gift. It's worth it to me to pay the extra 1% to know that PayPal will be on my side if there is a problem. Group buys are not bad, but trying to cut corners saving a few bucks will bite you in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by blowfly View Post
    +1 to all those guys. I have purchased with all of them, great customer service.

One more thing, sending someone you don't know well PayPal money as a gift is not a well thought out move. When someone asks me to do that I just add the paypal fee in and send the whole thing as a purchase, not a gift. It's worth it to me to pay the extra 1% to know that PayPal will be on my side if there is a problem. Group buys are not bad, but trying to cut corners saving a few bucks will bite you in the end.
    i had my reasons.
    1-already talked with him over half year without him suddenly leaving.
    2-good reputation on both LPF and PL.
    3-pictures, someone visitting him for real, knows what he's talking about.
    4-huge groupbuy with everyone baiting...

That was enough to make me transfer as gift to him...
    and thats why i said some days ago that NO ONE can be trusted unless you personally know the guy a bit. and then still...

Glad i didnt jump in on this ,
    I had emais with him , and he was also trying to get me to send him monies....
    What a crook!
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

i suggest we take some other kind of action now. no responses and the letter should have arrived some time back.
    I'd like to inform the police there of this happening, since it all seems like a scam now.
    Any number to call of his area? (and incl. country code so i can copy and paste the code in skype)

Just found this on Google, I don't know what the code from your area would be,

Callers with a need to contact the police department on a non-emergency basis are asked to dial the appropriate direct number to obtain service. Dialing directly, to the specific office or section of the department which can be of service, will eliminate the need for the department telephone operator to transfer your call. Again, persons dialing 9-1-1 for non-emergency service will be directed to re-dial on one of the following numbers:
    Non-emergency (248) 871-2600*
    Administration (248) 871-2700
    Investigations (Detective) (248) 871-2770
    Patrol Command (248) 871-2628
    Shift Commander (248) 871-2610*
    Traffic Section (248) 871-2630
    Crime Prevention (248) 871-2754
    Records (248) 871-2720
    Property (248) 871-2740
    *24-hour, seven-day service – all others 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday – The Records Section is open until 7:00 PM on Mondays.
    Chuck Nebus
    Police Chief (248) 871-2702
    David Stasch
    Cmdr. (Administration) (248) 871-2705
    Brian DeGrande
    Cmdr. (Operations) (248) 871-2629
    Patrick Comini
    Deputy Police Chief (248) 871-2703
    Matthew Koehn
    Cmdr. (Investigations) (248) 871-2776

I would love to get a resolve to this, I'm not holding my breath, but that does not mean I accept the loss.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

us country code is 00. and to reply to previous post about paypal i did not send my payment as a gif however the amount of time that has past paypal protection has expired and there is nothing they will do past 90 days

A couple weeks ago I called the Farmington Hills police department about this and they said I need to file a claim with my local police department and he would have to come here and deal with the legalities of all this.
    I think this is where I called:
    31655 W 11 Mile Rd
    Farmington Hills
    (248) 871-2600

Call and question anyway! bug them, in similarity to paypal as you will see below,
    with enough preponderance, possibly they also will act

Keep in mind he has always been moving into a new residence in the past.

A couple weeks ago I typed up all of what I am pasting below..

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaztec View Post
    Ok lets start a list of outstanding items never received from Kiyoukan,

Tonyaztec, 1 set Cylindrical lens, ordered on PM he charged $50, 4 mounts @ $12, total owed $98.

Last week I had contacted PP twice about this, the 2nd time to sort of confirm the first conversation.
    On the 2nd conversation I asked if they would use this long list (list that starts now), we discussed what website this originated at, just how it was spelled
    PP will back us up if we have enough people besides myself reporting this to them, the way
    it works does not matter if its over 45 days, gift, goods or BJ, what counts is the number of similar
    reports. Take notice how earlier in this thread I had to come public and ask that He ADDS ME TO THE LIST, in the LPF chatroom he tried to run me around on this, saying he had SEVERAL people who were not
    listed because he had some sort of other type of DEAL going down with them. I quickly saved my
    typing efforts and posted here that he ADDS ME... As I suspected might be happening was he
    wanted to keep it out of view the actual number of people he is screwing over, resulting in where
    as someone earlier said that it may not be enough to persue.

OK I'm gonna drift here and there so bear with me.

The way it works, my claim is in the Defered status, meaning it is over 45 days old, yet if there
    are a LOT of these "Defered" claims then they will begin to act upon Mr. "Kiyoukan" (do any of you
    wonder his real name?).
    One thing to keep in mind is that he has seemingly been changing address of residence regularly.
    The Well Wishers / Wishfull people have said (many in chat) that poor Mr. Kiyo may had been in
    an accident... do some googling on LPF and put enough into it and you will see so many scenarios
    where he has dissapeared and came back with some sorryfull escuse me's. Also you will find a lot
    of contradictions and outright lies..
    There was the time where I almost posted all of my research
    of exactly that to LPF but I backed myself out out of self dignity and pasted it privately to your most appreciated here.
    Many have said he should be banned from both forums.
    Keep it in mind that he has purchased 3 sets of cambridge galvos on ebay recently and is alive:
    (anything illegal about this?)
    profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...c&myworld=true
    1) http://www.ebay.com/itm/330741316848
    2) http://www.ebay.com/itm/390425787114
    3) http://www.ebay.com/itm/230801262483
    Another thing to be aware of is that he has been logging on and off skype as recent as one week ago and is not responding to messages there.

At LPF he was designing a small diode driver board called the ST Drive, he dissapeared on us...
    During this ST Drive GB dissapearance in the LPF chatroom he was lurking and hiding under the guise of a nickname
    of something*MLP*something... I asked him then if he was kiyoukan and he lied, said no.
    he was alive and actively posting over here at PL during this!

A few days before he "returned" to the forum he had PM'd me with an escuse that you will find pasted here:
    http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/ki...ml#post1103739
    when he returned he had made promises to the forum and I'll keep this short and just say he did not fulfill them.

I have done a few transactions with this guy but each time it took a push from
    paypal before I received my goods telling him his payment had been returned to
    me, the ONLY one that went smoothly was 3 sets of PT30K galvos, but even then he had come
    messaging each of the major purchasers of that GB if he could buy one set of our galvos back at cost (that did not work) and even worked at the sympathy of us all and was taking payments as tips, aledging that he would
    be using the money to go get his own set of galvos.

(OK I have lost a bit of what I have typed because of frustrated fingers)

Report this guy to 1-888-221-1161 (paypal) oh? you payed him otherwise? tell us how!

I wonder what he secretly charged us individually as a group, be exact!

1) Tonyaztec, 1 set Cylindrical lens, ordered on PM he charged $50, 4 mounts @ $12, 1total owed $98.
    2) LaserCo, 1 set of Cylindricals, 5 mounts @ $12ea. ordered via LPF chatroom PM's, ending on my Droid phone for payment, charged 198.50, received my CL set, received no mounts. Total owed $60

LPF members need to neg rep this guy because his mere rep count influenced them to trust him.

Edit: oh, and paypal will not go by any list we have here, they will act when enough reports and claims hit them.
    Last edited by LaserCo; 09-04-2012 at 20:41. Reason: the list..

Thanks i will call paypal and the local and foreign police today or tommorow or friday. Will let you know how it goes.