Thread: Two uncommon laser pointers

Default Two uncommon laser pointers

Hi guys, I have few posts here but a lot on laser pointer forums

For sale
    A:
    a CNI-style (bought from Styropyro) 100 mW 473nm handheld laser (peak about 115 mW) with interlocks, 18650 battery not included. Safety features include aperture slide cover, key lock, dongle. LED indicator, and 5 second start delay. The divergence is under 1mRad and beam profile is near TEM00. Here some pics http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/pa...ion-72051.html.
    Now it also has an holographic warning sticker

Price: 380 USD without the shipping costs.

B:
    It's a totally DIY tool by AnselmoFanZero, it's a 445nm laser with optics that will create a focused spot at about 3 inches. It's able to burn plastics, cloth, paper, cardboard, etc. It can be used as defocused pointer as well!
    The diode is not visible and the tool have an internal solid heatsink, the laser can be used for 3-4 min. continuously. It has a momentary switch and also a main switch for safety!
    Power-source: 1x 18650 Li Ion Cell.
    Output: about 800 mW.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhjpCcSHPA

Price: 300 USD without the shipping costs.

All prices including tax or other addiotanal amounts.

Welcome to LPF. Oh wait... this IS PL. I thought I was lost for a moment.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Sorry, I have no time to take another pic

Wrong forum. This is PL.. as stated above. What is the maximum modulation rate? Are these TTL or analogue? What is the current setting on these? Lens type? What is the duty cycle? Are they TEC cooled? "It's able to burn plastics, cloth, paper, cardboard, etc. It can be used as defocused pointer as well!" Dude really? Ill give you 50 bux for the pair... 350?? your incorrect in your assumption that is is a viable fourm to sell your pointers... goto LPF. Sorry for the rant but whar a teenager writes "It's able to burn plastics, cloth, paper, cardboard, etc. " totally chaps my ass.
    I your so intent on blinding yourself then buy this 1 watter for less than HALF of what you got stuck for on that 473nm flashlight.. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/445nm...587000263.html

a 473nm pointer is tempting though... but then again I am a sucker for 473... have like 3 or 4 modules kicking around hehe

Wrong forum. This is PL.. as stated above.
    I have already apologized before, I honestly don't believe that a piece of paper with written LPF instead of PL was so serious

Sorry for the rant but whar a teenager writes "It's able to burn plastics, cloth, paper, cardboard, etc. " totally chaps my ass.
    This is NOT a pointer, it's a "tool" with optics designed to engrave little things but not for a "moronic" use of pointer to burn or pop balloons. A friend of mine used it to drawing on a wood with a impressive results (certainly wearing safety goggles)! Other additional informations that I have: it is equipped with a G-1 Aixiz glass lens, never measured the current, duty cycle 90 sec on, 30 sec off. No TEC cooling, but it has an internal copper soild heatsink.

Ill give you 50 bux for the pair... 350??
    I'm not going to take this kind of conversation, the summary is that this object is totally DIY. If I get with my hands a glass bottle, it may not cost as much as an empty coke!

a 473nm pointer is tempting though... but then again I am a sucker for 473... have like 3 or 4 modules kicking around hehe
    Thanks for the interest