Thread: splitting & concentrating separate light

Lightbulb splitting & concentrating separate light

i'm currently working on a project where a hologram will be used to separate light and concentrate into a couple/several specified points.
    if anyone is interested, please PM or email me.

this is an urgent project!
    you will be compensated

I know you’re having difficulty joining the Holography Forum. But at the risk of repeating myself it might be worthwhile joining the Facebook Holography group. There's some expert Holographers there who can probably help with your quest.

There won't be a problem getting your account activated there as I'm the Admin

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thx Jem. Just requested to joing group!

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I know you’re having difficulty joining the Holography Forum. But at the risk of repeating myself it might be worthwhile joining the Facebook Holography group. There's some expert Holographers there who can probably help with your quest.

There won't be a problem getting your account activated there as I'm the Admin

Cheers

Jem

Request approved, assuming it's you
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

yes! thank you!!!
    hope i could find some leads

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Request approved, assuming it's you