Thread: Coherent Directly Doubled Diode Lasers (D3) 430nm - Collectors items?

Default Coherent Directly Doubled Diode Lasers (D3) 430nm - Collectors items?

I just dug out my last 2 D3 430nm lasers. One is labeled ">10mW (stable but lock LED never goes out)". The other is labeled "5-7mW" It's been a few years since I fired these up so I don't recall much more than what's on the post-its. In addition, I have a D3 cavity that is complete, but have been opened and is not likely to work. Nice to have so you can see what's inside without breaking the seal on the working units. I also have a few of the weird power connectors and a couple of power supplies that have the 4 rails (+/-5V and +/-15v). Sam's got all the info you need to wire these up in the FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/...io.htm#diocod3

$400 plus shipping for the lot. Guaranteed not DOA, but expect this to be a project and for the lasers to be somewhat twitchy.

I forwarded this to Sam, as he may be interested in doing some more testing on them. Not sure, either way, emailed him about it.

I'd only be interested if you can't sell the lot. Unfortunately, sorry mate.

the D3 lot is sold