Thread: Optlasers China

Default Optlasers China

Hi guys,

Been trolling around lately for my next build... A simple RGB mainly for beams.

Historically i have used

Viasho... X2 Still going good
    Laserwave..x2. Still going good
    Kvant.... X2 Still going good
    CNI ... X3 Still going good.
    Arctos .. X1 Still going good.

All several years old now.

So I have no issues with any of the manufacturers above.
    All have given good support when it was necessary.
    Laserwave and Kvant being the best on this point.

What has caught my eye on the Optlasers is the price... They seem way cheaper than other comparable suppliers.
    Is this a case of what appears to be too good to be true... Etc etc
    Taking out of the equation for this particular projector build the more expensive european manufacturers such as kvant, Arctos etc.

My question is i guess is how well do Optlasers stack up. ( www.optlaser.com)
    They claim they are a major manufacturer in china complete with own factory and metalworking facilities.

I would be interested in anyones views that have dealt with them and used them.. ??

Laserwave have still got to be up there as well in this market segment, although these days Bridge simply hands you off to his sales team and you simply get the "standard clinical over the counter" shop approach. I guess that's the price you pay as you get bigger.

Cheers.

I still haven't tried them, but here's a thread with at least one review http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ptlaser-greens