Thread: Question(s) about Viasho VD-I-P Board Driver and 532/300mW Head

Laser Warning Question(s) about Viasho VD-I-P Board Driver and 532/300mW Head

Hi all,

I'm looking for informations here and arround the Net about this driver :

They are 6 trimers labeled in the order ( left to right on pic ) W4, W3, W5, W6, W1, and W2. If anybody know their fonctions ?

I have too, 2 heads 532nm 300mW ( i think... ) but one with a very strange setup. I precise, when i had them, the heads was sealed with waranty stickers.
    In fact, one have a mask on output ( near half ), a piece of brass contact cut, with glue:

Output beam:

I have removed this "strange parts" and the beam output is ... strange too...

For complete, a global pic of this head, the first part on the left aren't OC, and laser works without it... ? Any suggestion ?

Thanks by advance for your comments, and sorry for my English, i use it only here...

Cheers, Christophe.

UP ...

... after 3 years...

Thanks by advance. Christophe.

yeah these are odd lasers, I realigned one that fell back out of alignment but have found no info on the driver,

I really hope you are wearing IR filtering glasses with the cover off, these throw off a lot of IR
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu