Thread: BrightLight Lasers "Edison" Laser Projector Review "AWESOME GUY"

Default BrightLight Lasers "Edison" Laser Projector Review "AWESOME GUY"

First off let me say I have been involved with lasers since 1999 with my 1st system being a spectra physics 168 mixed argon/krypton 3 watt white light. That was a pain in the ass for maintenance reliability etc...but it got a leak at one of the glass joints, so the end..but it was an amazing system for 10 years. Fast forward to 2013 and i need a new system so i come on this board to learn about the new systems. i read and come across edison's posts and see he has a system i'm interested in, so we chat and then i skype call him for about 2hrs and end up buying a 3watt RGB projector from him. it arrives a week or so after paying him and it is quality built and you can see the pride of his workmanship. Anyhow, after 2 years of having the system there's an issue with the blue module, so i skype him and we try to solve the issue but it appears to be a bad diode which can happen, so he offers to send me a new blue diode at no charge and i can replace it, i decide to send him the blue module instead and not only does he help me out i increase the power and he only charges me his cost! he always answers his skype calls and goes over and above for service, and his build quality is amazing. you get what u pay for people, don't buy china if you want quality and after purchase service, i had this 3 watt beside some china 1.5 watt and they are horrible quality lol.

Bottom line is he is making some new systems that are gonna kick ass and when i need another system i'll buy from him, so much over and above what you would get from a china system and service second to none.

he gets a 10/10 from me

I totally agree !
    Cheers

Edison is great. You won't be disappointed as his passion shows in his delivered work.

Although I've not had one of his lasers, he did help me out with a couple of parts. All round nice guy.

he's a really great guy, and he only keeps improving his systems with quality builds.

Thumbs up for Johan "Edison". He deserve top respect. Absolutely!
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

As a plumber gas fitter I spend most of my working week spending other peoples money.
    I am very particular when I spend my own.
    If I could sum edison up in three words.
    Fair, Honest, Friend .