Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 98104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i chose not to poison myself with ludicrous conspiracy theories.
    the conspiracy is no theory...but you keep condoning this behavior....that will make it go away...I find it amazing that an intelligent guy would deny pedophilia and child trafficking exist...but, you do support Clinton...so theres that... ( no insult to you, we just "believe" differently) Peace

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	51491
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you are making false implications and trying to goad me into wasting more time.

i do not deny these things exist. i deny that an ex-president and his wife are secretly molesting children in the non-existent basement of a pizza restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    the conspiracy is no theory...but you keep condoning this behavior....that will make it go away...I find it amazing that an intelligent guy would deny pedophilia and child trafficking exist...but, you do support Clinton...so theres that... ( no insult to you, we just "believe" differently) Peace

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	51491
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

you are making false implications and trying to goad me into wasting more time.

i do not deny these things exist. i deny that an ex-president and his wife are secretly molesting children in the non-existent basement of a pizza restaurant.
    no one said they molest children in the basement of a pizza parlor...that is liberal spin to avoid the topic all together to try to divert facts that are known...

Your belief that the ex president and his criminal wife haven't been formally implicated in child molestation or supporting pedophiles doesn't make your beliefs true. You did not look at the entire video so you did not see the connections and evidence so therefore you are not qualified to even discuss the matter. You made up your mind before studying it, so therefore you have no valid opinion on the subject.

Im not goading you, I see exactly where you stand...no need to respond...

Its all circumstantial suspicions until these leads pan out...as any good detective would know. He doesn't drop a case because he doesn't "believe" it is happening.

case in point - Obamas Birth Certificate Forgery - It use to be a "conspiracy theory" now it is "conspiracy" fact"

Why doesn't Podesta come forward and tell everyone what the coded messages in his emails mean?
    Last edited by Laserman532; 01-04-2017 at 10:56.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

the facts are known... it was a hoax.

no one said they molest children in the basement of a pizza parlor...that is liberal spin to avoid the topic all together to try to divert facts that are known...

Your belief that the ex president and his criminal wife haven't been formally implicated in child molestation or supporting pedophiles doesn't make your beliefs true. You did not look at the entire video so you did not see the connections and evidence so therefore you are not qualified to even discuss the matter. You made up your mind before studying it, so therefore you have no valid opinion on the subject.

Im not goading you, I see exactly where you stand...no need to respond...

Its all circumstantial suspicions until these leads pan out...as any good detective would know. He doesn't drop a case because he doesn't "believe" it is happening.

case in point - Obamas Birth Certificate Forgery - It use to be a "conspiracy theory" now it is "conspiracy" fact"

Why doesn't Podesta come forward and tell everyone what the coded messages in his emails mean?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

the facts are known... it was a hoax.
    So you are also denying that Podestas emails ever existed, what is written by HIM and OTHERS were complete fabrications and were were compromised by wikileaks on behalf of the Russians wanting to influence the elections, and it was just some hoax all made up by the right wing to discredit HrC. You deny Huma and Weiner, Clinton on Epsteins jet to pedophile island is allllllll made up. sorry bro, but that is pathetic.

You deny truth when it is placed in front of you on a silver platter... You are in denial................................NEXT
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

misdirection and moving goalposts.. you've been studying planters' play book.

So you are also denying that Podestas emails ever existed, what is written by HIM and OTHERS were complete fabrications and were were compromised by wikileaks on behalf of the Russians wanting to influence the elections, and it was just some hoax all made up by the right wing to discredit HrC. You deny Huma and Weiner, Clinton on Epsteins jet to pedophile island is allllllll made up. sorry bro, but that is pathetic.

You deny truth when it is placed in front of you on a silver platter... You are in denial................................NEXT

misdirection and moving goalposts.. you've been studying planters' play book.

AHHHH yes, the book of Logical Deduction 101 - that play book?

Its a discussion you can't follow, I'm not moving any goal post.

Direct Question- "IF" a government representative was involved in pedophilia and child trafficking...do you think you have a right to know before you vote for them?

its ok swami - most people chose ignorance than reality. Yelling HOAX doesn't make it so.

besides, I have already concluded that your belief on the subject is irrelevant because you do not have enough information to make an intelligent decision or conclusion of its validity or not.

I ask you to watch one hour video, 5 minutes in you can't handle the information, so you call him a flat earth'r and take your ball and go home...typical.....
    Last edited by Laserman532; 01-04-2017 at 12:54.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

there's no logic in posting debunked nonsense.

AHHHH yes, the book of Logical Deduction 101 - that play book?

Its a discussion you can't follow, I'm not moving any goal post.

Direct Question- "IF" a government representative was involved in pedophilia and child trafficking...do you think you have a right to know before you vote for them?

its ok swami - most people chose ignorance than reality. Yelling HOAX doesn't make it so.

there's no logic in posting debunked nonsense.

Show me ALLLLLLLLLL the information where it shows that #pizzagate has been "debunked" as you say. Oh thats right you can't, you just say it was a hoax and that is enough to make it so...maybe you can shoot me the washington post version...LOL

Its simple, prove it or GTFO - we have the emails...ya gots nuthin...

OBTW - nice way to dodge my direct question...misdirection much???
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

do your own homework:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pizz...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Show me ALLLLLLLLLL the information where it shows that #pizzagate has been "debunked" as you say. Oh thats right you can't, you just say it was a hoax and that is enough to make it so...maybe you can shoot me the washington post version...LOL

Its simple, prove it or GTFO - we have the emails...ya gots nuthin...

OBTW - nice way to dodge my direct question...misdirection much???