Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 10 - August 9th through the 14th, 2016 - Sign up now!

I didn't know that Chad had already planned to bring sound as well. Depending on what he has, we can use it in the cafeteria or augment what is in the Auditorium. Agree that subs are a priority though, at least for the Auditorium and for Club-SELEM.

Rick, if you have room, the powered speakers can definitely be used. As for mixers, I have the one for Club-SELEM, but I don't know yet what we have planned for the Auditorium or the cafeteria. (Do we still have the large mixer that Frank brought several years ago, or did that go to DJMatt?) Brad - ideas? Oh yeah, and the microphones and stands will be greatly appreciated, Rick! I only have one, and it's clunky because it's wired.

Sounds like up-lighting is taken care of. Cool.

OK, what am I missing?

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I expect I'll have a mixer as well. May even have a price sticker on it to sell since it's not the one I wanted or was supposed to get, when I got it off eBay. The seller shipped me the wrong one and sent the one I won to another buyer who won the one I have. Fustercluck to say the least because naturally the other buyer got a much nicer mixer for less money and wasn't about to return it.
    Missing? I'd say... do we have a good definition of the vision for what the gymnasium versus the cafeteria are supposed to be? I recall we discussed that the gym should only be commercial projectors and the cafeteria be dedicated to the home builds to encourage more people to bring their projects. Is the intent for it to be a ClubSELEM beamshow type vibe as well but, with hobby builds?
    PM Sent...

My rig this year for Club-SELEM is the same as last years': 6x Venus II and the franken-mobo which will be fully trussable provided my clamps don't get borrowed for big-boy gear again this year.

I am SO disappointed, due to circumstances, I will have to depart Saturday Morn...Before the Door Prizes This being my Retirement/ SELEM event....
    Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Hey folks,

Just so everyone that plans on attending SELEM is aware, draft schedules are being posted in the following thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...568#post329568

Thank you!

-David

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Missing? I'd say... do we have a good definition of the vision for what the gymnasium versus the cafeteria are supposed to be? I recall we discussed that the gym should only be commercial projectors and the cafeteria be dedicated to the home builds to encourage more people to bring their projects. Is the intent for it to be a ClubSELEM beamshow type vibe as well but, with hobby builds?
    Oops.... I'm a dumbass. That is addressed in the opening post. My bad.
    PM Sent...

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essent...-meteor-shower

When taking a break from the event...IF your eyes aren't burnt out...Look Up!

Merely to get everybody a little "pumped".... reposted courtesy of Swami:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...03027801281281
    Barely more that a week folks!
    PM Sent...

That was an Awesome journey back! Here's to an even better one for SELEM 10 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Merely to get everybody a little "pumped".... reposted courtesy of Swami:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...03027801281281
    Barely more that a week folks!
    Last edited by rodman1369; 07-30-2016 at 15:19. Reason: More Emphasis!

I drove through Newton Conover the other day and passed within a few blocks of the auditorium. Too bad SELEM wasn't going on this past weekend or I could have stopped by!

Registration fee sent!

Sorry, work has been hell, I'd completely forgotten about the registration fee.

Shoutout to Rodman for the heads up!
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.