Thread: Urgently looking for 30 min. 4th of july show for qs, lp or ilda

Default Urgently looking for 30 min. 4th of july show for qs, lp or ilda

I am looking to buy 30 minutes of show content with 4th of July theme for Quickshow, LivePro OR AN ILDA file. I paid another company to edit my show for July 1st he's 5 days late and I need content ASAP to show the client. I have $500 budgeted for content.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'm assuming your looking for some graphics. Get ahold of Mike Dunn, I believe he's still at Lightwave, try Laser Fantasy, or try Strictly FX, AVI in Florida. Manual beam effects are going to be a must for you, for patriotic holidays, people like sheets and waves...
    !

Except there is one problem. Quickshow might not be a hot enough system to handle the show formats the above mentioned companies use. I hope you can stream an ILDA file..

!

Link: http://www.laserfantasy.com/Laser_Fa...Shows.html#108
    LInk: http://www.firstlight-laser.com/library.html
    !

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 06-27-2016 at 04:42.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I seem to recall (and I have) about a 30 minute 4th of July show created by someone here a few years back, for either Quickshow or LD2000 that's on the Pangolin Show Portal. I think it was in Quickshow format but, I'm not totally sure.
    PM Sent...

forget LFI they only lease shows to institutions/museums
    as far as avi i don't think $500 will get you much maybe a few frames

mike dunn is your best bet im not sure how far $500 will get you but mike will work with you best he can hes not at lightwave any longer so just send him an email through his website http://www.firstlight-laser.com

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by rharperla View Post
    I am looking to buy 30 minutes of show content with 4th of July theme for Quickshow, LivePro OR AN ILDA file. I paid another company to edit my show for July 1st he's 5 days late and I need content ASAP to show the client. I have $500 budgeted for content.
    no offense, but i hope you're not able to find a 30 minute show for 500$. that's pretty devastating to content creators such as myself.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I found the one 30 min show but it was all beam effects. I need themed graphics.

Thanks

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought someone might already have a show they edited before and I could pay to use. I didn't expect anyone to create custom content for that price.

The guy I hired to edit finally delivered on part of the content but much of the content doesn't fit the theme.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by rharperla View Post
    I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought someone might already have a show they edited before and I could pay to use. I didn't expect anyone to create custom content for that price.

The guy I hired to edit finally delivered on part of the content but much of the content doesn't fit the theme.
    no offense taken.

i think your best bet is to contact mike dunn as was suggested in an earlier post.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.