Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Trying to get LSX to see DAC

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i just pinged andrew for updates. i should be able to shoot a newer version to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    I just looked on the Innolasers website for a page to download updates, but didn't find one. All I got from drlava was the activation code file, a description of were to copy it, with a closing "Let me know if you have any questions", nothing else. I've also sent him an email yesterday after swamidog and I spent a good deal of time troubleshooting. My conclusion was the driver file must be wrong. I'd have never thought I wouldn't be sent the latest version of the software I just purchased.

Feeling confident this will all get worked out, I just paid for the upgrade to LSX Basix, ILD SOS and LaserCam. There was a place to add a comment or question with the order so I asked "how does one find/get the latest patches/upgrades to software already purchased?" This was just moments ago so will see what pops out of the oven.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i just pinged andrew for updates. i should be able to shoot a newer version to you shortly.
    Thanks, but now I'm waiting on another activation code for my Basic upgrade, which I've already installed and applied basic update. I see the date stamp on the Ether Dream driver is January 2017, so that's a good sign.

sure. just keep me informed. i want to make sure you get up and running.

Thanks, but now I'm waiting on another activation code for my Basic upgrade, which I've already installed and applied basic update. I see the date stamp on the Ether Dream driver is January 2017, so that's a good sign.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Many, many thanks.

We have lift off! Basic installed/updated, up and running, ED2 firmware updated, ED2 associated to DAC/Timeline1 and scanners humming and the brightness control slider increased for colors.

Thanks swamidog, drlava, and j4cbo!

awesome!!!!

"the myth of the killer ape is true"

We have lift off! Basic installed/updated, up and running, ED2 firmware updated, ED2 associated to DAC/Timeline1 and scanners humming and the brightness control slider increased for colors.

Thanks swamidog, drlava, and j4cbo!