Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hey Guys! Check out my tiny one!

Thanks, guys. I still haven't figured out what to do with this projector. I also discovered that the battery pack I bought for it died after only three recharges. Thankfully, I received a new one yesterday.

Since tomorrow is the eclipse, perhaps I should bring it along with me to the farm we are going to be viewing it from and do some outdoor lasering during the eclipse. It will likely be my last opportunity as I don't expect to live another century waiting for the next eclipse to pass by my area.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    ........It will likely be my last opportunity as I don't expect to live another century waiting for the next eclipse to pass by my area. -David
    Jeez David ...always the pessimist eh!

Cheers
    PS.
    Someone wise once said: "Old age is not appealing, but becomes acceptable when one considers the alternative"!

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Thanks, guys. I still haven't figured out what to do with this projector.

-David
    Me, I'd make two or three more, stack 'em tightly together and make one amazing, multi-projector show. The more "high-speed scanners" drawing on the same screen area, the more complex the imaging can be. (Note to self)

IMG_4674.JPG

It's a success! The little portable laser projector has succeeded in its first mission to lase Pink Floyd during an eclipse. More pics and videos to follow from the farm we are currently on in Newbury, SC.

David

Edit: Here's a video of the 2.5 minutes of totality we got to enjoy out on the farm!

Last edited by dkumpula; 08-22-2017 at 10:31.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"