Thread: Selling my 30K analog RGB projectors plus some accompaniments

Laser Warning Selling my 30K analog RGB projectors plus some accompaniments

**ALL SOLD**

So folks selling three of my Goldenstar Disco series projectors, reason for selling is that the shows I'm working on have gotten a fair bit bigger and I've upsized to 3w full diode projectors. Be sad to see these little units go because as cliché as it sounds, they've served me incredibly well at a bunch of memorable shows and have never given an ounce of hassle.

Bit of background on these projectors - The units are 17 months old, and They have approximately 50-60 hours usage which comprises mostly of club shows (doing basic beamshows for techno and edm gigs) and a few odd hours at home designing beamshows, the club work was mostly in sessions of three hours each because club closing hours in Ireland are pretty early at about 3am. When the units were not out at a gig they were stored at home in their nifty flight cases (included).

Specs:

Two of these projectors are RGB: Approx 1.4W - R 180mw/637nm G 200mw/532nm B 1000mw/445nm - ALK 30K Scanners. These ones have very sharp beams because of the 637nm Attachment 52343Attachment 52346

The third projector is at present RB 900mw: 300mw/638nm B600mw/445nm - ALK 30K Scanners The dpss green module died out in this unit and I replaced it but the replacement I bought had obviously got damaged in transit and was also dead so the projector is only firing on RB at present but still works fine.

I had extra long brackets made for the projectors so that they can be mounted to a speaker pole with a spigot as well as hung from bar/truss.

I am also including:
    3x emergency stop switches with a load of DB9 cable for them, at least 70 metres of it.
    A GS OEM green module 200mw replacement in case a dpss goes on one of the 1.4W units, I thought I had noticed an ever so slightly dimmer green output in one of them so picked up the additional one when I was getting an order from GS last year but never needed to replace because the projector kept going fine,
    A 180mw 637nm red module that I got to replace the fatter 638nm in the third projector, but I never got around to doing this because the fat red worked good as a centerpiece unit for three projector beam shows.

Here's a video showing all three of these units in action in a 1000 capacity venue: https://www.facebook.com/District8Du...?fref=mentions

And some pictures of them at work in different venues also - Attachment 52344Attachment 52345Attachment 52347

For an entry level laser enthusiast these are great robust units and for the tech geniuses on here they would be a good fixture to modify with higher powered diodes (was considering doing this myself but wouldn't have the tools or knowhow when it came to alignment etc).

Here are some pics of the kit and a look at internals of the projectors: Attachment 52348Attachment 52349Attachment 52350Attachment 52351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	52352

Looking at €1000 for the lot or any sensible offers. I'm based in Ireland so probably easy enough for anyone in the EU to buy this, I'm not sure how tricky importing stuff is for the US folks but I will ensure everything is packaged up safety and securely before dispatch either way. I would be inclined to say DHL is best option for shipping stuff like this but buyer can decide what they'd prefer.

Any questions please ask or PM me

Regards
    Colin

**UPDATE** The RB projector has now been sold
    **UPDATE** All equipment sold
    Last edited by Colin290; 06-28-2017 at 06:00.

what is your price for the 2 rgb ?

Quote Originally Posted by glitchqc View Post
    what is your price for the 2 rgb ?

Hi, i would take €500 for the two RGB units including E-Stops, flight cases and spare green module

hi there do you have any idea what shipping would be to sweden?

How could I resist this lot for the money, 2 x RGB, flight cases, cables, e-stops, spare green and spare 30k scanner. The cases are surprisingly sturdy little units, well able to sink heat for future upgrading of the diodes. Many thanks Colin for the free delivery (3 hour drive to my part of the country), now that's service! Great to meet and talk with you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goldenstar proj x 2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	763.1 KB 
ID:	52403

Apologies folks for not marking this as sold, had a hectic week.

Cheers Conor can't wait to see what you make of them!