Thread: Animation, help

Default Animation, help

Hi there,

I'm making a small animation for an exhibition opening next week, I'm having a hard time getting my object to be realistically 3d. Basically, I just want it to swivel 360 on its axis, if someone was able to make a simple ILDA file with it swivelling, that would be great, and am happy to chuck a few dollars at it. I've attached a file of the object, pm me for more details or if the attachment doesn't show up.

I'm using Lasershow Gen, so any tips as well would be greatly appreciated, haven't been able to find much on the forum so far.

Cheers

Sam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STARSIGN SHAPE.jpg  

LaserBoy is a full 3D editor. It also has a frame effect that can rotate an object in a frame 360 degrees in each axis and then does a full rotation of all three axis at the same time. If you want to work on this together, I'm sure we can come up with something really nice.

Is your image flat or is it really 3D? It has a hidden line on the bottom triangle. If you make a true 3D wire-frame prism in LaserBoy there will be no hidden lines when you rotate it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by james; 06-23-2017 at 19:12.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Maybe this is closer to what you want...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Hey thanks for the quick response on this one, have sorted out. Cheers

Can you describe the project you are working on?

Maybe include some pictures?
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials