Thread: pangolin quickshow laser shows

Default pangolin quickshow laser shows

Hello everyone can someone please help me I am trying to get some laser shows together for a charity event I am doing at my local pub for McMillan cancer research I have downloaded some from pangolins cloud but to be truthful there are not many on there that are really good ive got about 12 shows but need more to do a full night around 2 hours any help much appreciated kind regards Paul aka Dj Demon

Not really that good?

If what is available (For free!) doesn't meet your strict standards, why not create your own custom content which can accomplish your goals?
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Close this thread, pop down into the lounge, and ask for help based on your location in the UK...
    You might be surprised who might pop in to help you, if some one is near by...
    Correct phrasing, as in "I'm doing this gig for charity and can use some help on site" might go a lot further then sending a general plea for good stuff...
    ~
    Especially if you flesh out details of the gig, ie Beams, Graphics, Venue size etc... This is one time that fleshing out content with a few graphics/logo frames and manual control vs shows might be in your gameplan.
    ~
    Someone might show up with Beyond, or Lsx and more gear.. I'm in the US, so all I can do is pray/encourage you.
    ~
    Just sayin...
    ~
    Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...