Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burning Man Incident

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalPineapple View Post
    @slicklasers Which camp/car were you projecting with? I loved all the lasers this year Especially the great showing coming from about 9:15& Esplanade.
    The only setup I saw with nearly that many projectors was Mayan Warrior with 11, did you have all 13 going at once or are you accounting for backups?
    @RoyalPineapple I was with Slut Garden at 9:15 and Esplanade, also setup 3 lasers at Celtic Chaos at 10 and D, and also at my home camp which was Sunset Lounge at 905 and F. We setup all 13 @ Tuesday night at Slutgarden, then broke it up among 3 camps, and then did a sunday night 360 degree lasershow/party with 8, 15's at Sunset Lounge to cap the week off.

Oh man, my buddy and I followed the 3 giant green beams to Sunset Lounge back in 2015, we asked around for someone to chat about the lasers with but nobody was available. I loved using the beams for navigation all week (I camp at 3:00& B so they always led me home). That installation was what got me interested in lasers to begin with!

Thanks for your gift.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Don't know if anyone from PL attended, but someone ran into the bonfire at the Burning Man Festival and killed themselves:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/04/man-di...tival-6900712/
    Wow he took the name of the Festival literally ?!?

Come on guys

I respect all life, God and all his creations, remember God doesn't make junk. we don't know why this man did what he did. As mentioned above, I don't know any coward that would run into blazing fire to off himself. You most likely would do something much quicker like a .44 to the head. This is a sad day for his family and friends, don't disrespect him and ask God for his forgiveness.

A person on bath salts will eat your face off.