Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Add another section for pointer hobbyists?

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Must you make an arse of yourself here too? I never posted a picture of any car, not, wrong.... come up with the photo and show me, if you do, it won't be the one I used. It was a very small portion of a house you claimed to be yours, just the round frame around an upper structure, can't tell anything from that photo, it was a zoomed in and cropped photo. Either your are making this up, or your memory is faulty and being filled in with your own fears brother.

I had that avatar up for many days, used it in several threads and you never even noticed what it was, I had to point it out to you. I doubt very much that was part of your house, that's why I did that, you seemed to be giving us a whole bunch of BS from the start. I sourced the house from your own post brother and it wasn't yours, what I was trying to do was verify you were not the troll we had in the forum before, but you behaviour is much the same, I'm still not sure you hadn't been trolling LPF for two years prior.
    I didn't say you posted it, I said you took a google earth picture of the front of my house and made it your avatar until i pointed out the the car sitting in the driveway was my sisters car that had recently passed away ! That way pretty messed up ! Go on deny it and prove your a liar...... AND you sourced the house from the address i had just given you and when i called you on it you said "Hey i only said i wouldn't give your address to anyone, And i didn't" Go on deny that as well....

You talk about trolling but what is it you believe your doing right now with your off topic post ? All i want to do is talk about lasers but all you two want to do is make accusations at me ??? THAT"S TROLLING !

You call anyone a troll that doesn't agree with you or you simply don't like, FACT !

Before you make more of an arse of yourself Alaskan by lying about what happened then you should know that i have screen grabs of everything that happened then including our PM, So go on and lie some more !
    Last edited by Wavelength; Today at 14:30.
    Crystal Blue Laser Persuasion !

Quit it, both of you.

Alaskan, just ignore him/stop prodding him. Accu, stop responding to him prodding you. Just ignore each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Diachi View Post
    Quit it, both of you.

Alaskan, just ignore him/stop prodding him. Accu, stop responding to him prodding you. Just ignore each other.
    Look he is coming to me, He is going out of his way to come to where i am and antagonize me and it's difficult to ignore lies being told about you !

I really wish they would stop following me around, FACT !
    Crystal Blue Laser Persuasion !