Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Add another section for pointer hobbyists?

it's almost a flashlight

... it all depends on the intensity or energy density - if it's bright enough to harm vision, then even a LED flashlight should be treated like a "weapon" ...

Viktor

Even without a lens on a laser diode, due to the small diameter of the emitter source, the lens in our eyes can focus the energy into an extremely intense high power density spot on the retina and burn holes. Doesn't even need to be externally collimated or focused to be dangerous, the lens in your eye can do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diachi View Post
    While it'd be good to see more people over here, discussing more technical things/lasers other than pointers, I don't think adding a laser pointers section would be the way to go about it. That's not what PL is for. We have LPF for that.

You got banned from LPF so now you've decided to come over here and stir things up, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    Holy Crap... It's moved here...
    You just got banned for months of non stop trolling
    and trashing Threads on LPF...
    So now your gonna do the same thing here ????
    Spec won't be as lenient as LPF....

Just a heads up... This guy is an Attention Whore...

Jerry
    I don't know who that is but it's not the real Accutronitis, You morons are being played ! AND I ONLY HAD ONE ACCOUNT AT LPF !!! I was banned on a mistaken OR LIE and Hap won't even talk to me about it !

This "Accutronitis - 09/05/2017 - Multiple accounts" Is complete BS !

Oh and eat me laserbee ! See how you instigate and harass people !
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-17-2017 at 15:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    I am so tired of how easy it is for trolls to create accounts on another laser forum, I wanted a break. If this forum had a pointer section it would be a good place for a few of us who tire of them, but on second thought this guy Acc.. is here too, so that idea didn't work.

I want to make a pointer with a galvo mirror on the end of it, would that help? Need to find a small enough one to fit, but some of my pointers are fairly large anyway.

Attachment 52836
    That not me you dummy ! Remember me ? the guy you took a picture of my dead sister car in front of my house and made it your avatar ! You are the guy over at LPF that harasses new members for private information and if they don't give it to you call them a troll !!!

NEWS FLASH< YOU ARE NOT A MOD AT LPF SO STOP ASKING MEMBERS FOR PRIVATE INFORMATION ! THIS GUY Alaskan is some piece of work.......
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-17-2017 at 16:04.

Here is "Thor's Hammer" with my new beam expander !

With my new home made beam expander the spot at 50 feet is only 6mm x 5mm !!! And the visible spot size is the same size as the burn spot !!! No wasted beam because of "wings" or some box shape, all of the laser power is in that 6mm x 5mm spot !

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    I don't know who that is but it's not the real Accutronitis, You morons are being played ! AND I ONLY HAD ONE ACCOUNT AT LPF !!! I was banned over a mistaken OR LIE and Hap won't even talk to me about it !
    This "Accutronitis - 09/05/2017 - Multiple accounts" Is complete BS !
    Oh and eat me laserbee !
    Oh yeah... That was you until you wised up and decided not
    to use the same UserName that you had used on the many
    other Forums that you got BANNED from in the Past for Trolling.
    LPF is another Forum you're BANNED from that you can add to
    the List...

And if any PL member is still in doubt... Check his Triple Post
    just to get a rise out of you guys... The guy is Clueless and
    needs to be Clue-By-Foured... IMO

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    Oh yeah... That was you until you wised up and decided not
    to use the same UserName that you had used on the many
    other Forums that you got BANNED from in the Past for Trolling.
    LPF is another Forum you're BANNED from that you can add to
    the List...

And if any PL member is still in doubt... Check his Triple Post
    just to get a rise out of you guys... The guy is Clueless and
    needs to be Clue-By-Foured... IMO

Jerry
    Stop being a moron for just a minute, That's not me ! I was NEVER banned for trolling, That would be you laserbee ! Here a link to all my posts there http://laserpointerforums.com/search...archid=1963410 and your BS trolling claim is nonsense & lies ! you two a holes would follow me around and any time i posted ANYTHING you two would swoop in and start harassing me ! NOT ONCE DID I EVER GO TO WHERE EITHER OF YOU TWO WERE POSTING AND SAYING ANYTHING !!! YOU TWO ARE STILL HARASSING MEMBERS OVER THERE EVEN THOUGH BOTH MODS TOLD BOTH OF YOU TO STOP DOING THAT BECAUSE IT"S NOT YOUR PLACE TO BE POLICING THE FORUM, THAT"S WHY THEY HAVE MODS !!!

AND WHY WOULD I MAKE THIS ACCOUNT AND THEN TELL YOU IT"S ME DIMWIT ??? I would just use the Accutronitis2017 if i had control of that account ! Talk about clueless ! AND i would have just made a account with my name "Accutronitis" without the "2017" ! I've never have done that !

BUT your have never had a prob making $hit up about me so why would this place be any diff for you ???

BUT i'm not going to argue with you about it BECAUSE I DON"T GIVE A RATS A$$ WHAT YOU BELIEVE !

You 3 a holes have nothing to bitch about because other that trying to tell you dimwits that's not me i'm not going to be posting here about lasers so bite me !

This is me when i don't have a holes like you two harassing me ! http://www.watchfreeks.com/73-accutron/ And this is my Accutron information website dedicated to helping anyone who owns a Accutron 214 watch ! http://accutronfacts.freeforums.net/

Your claims of banned for trolling is just a lot of BS laserbee and a lie by you !

And claims of "Duplicate accounts" is a lie as well ! I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE ACCOUNT! SHAME ON YOU HAP ! SHAME ! AND THE OTHER MOD DISAGREED WITH MY BAN BECAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG !
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-17-2017 at 23:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    Stop being a moron for just a minute, That's not me ! I was NEVER banned for trolling, That would be you laserbee ! Here a link to all my posts there and your BS trolling claim is nonsense & lies ! you two a holes would follow me around and any time i posted ANYTHING you two would swoop in and start harassing me ! NOT ONCE DID I EVER GO TO WHERE EITHER OF YOU TWO WERE POSTING AND SAYING ANYTHING !!! YOU TWO ARE STILL HARASSING MEMBERS OVER THERE EVEN THOUGH BOTH MODS TOLD BOTH OF YOU TO STOP DOING THAT BECAUSE IT"S NOT YOUR PLACE TO BE POLICING THE FORUM, THAT"S WHY THEY HAVE MODS !!!
    AND WHY WOULD I MAKE THIS ACCOUNT AND THEN TELL YOU IT"S ME DIMWIT ??? I would just use the Accutronitis2017 if i had control of that account ! Talk about clueless ! AND i would have just made a account with my name "Accutronitis" without the "2017" ! I've never have done that !
    BUT your have never had a prob making $hit up about me so why would this place be any diff for you ???
    BUT i'm not going to argue with you about it BECAUSE I DON"T GIVE A RATS A$$ WHAT YOU BELIEVE !
    You 3 a holes have nothing to bitch about because other that trying to tell you dimwits that's not me i'm not going to be posting here about lasers so bite me !
    This is me when i don't have a holes like you two harassing me
    Your claims of banned for trolling is just a lot of BS laserbee and a lie by you !
    And claims of "Duplicate accounts" is a lie as well ! I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE ACCOUNT! SHAME ON YOU HAP ! SHAME ! AND THE OTHER MOD DISAGREED WITH MY BAN BECAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG !
    Shame on you for trying to stir up Drama here....
    Sorry... I'm not going to feed your Troll Appetite...

VqlMj4h.jpg

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

There he go's with his "troll" claims to try and hide his misconduct !

laserbee you are very confused, Let me help you out, The troll is the person who comes into a thread making inflammatory remarks in order to make someone angry ! laserbee that makes you the TROLL !

And besides that from all i can tell whoever is "Accutronitis2017" is he has made only one single post and said nothing in that post ! The person suturing up conflict is you 3 trolls from LPF ! There was nothing going on in this thread until you 3 showed up and started accusing "Accutronitis2017" of being a troll with NO PROOF and he's yet to say a single word ! YOUR THE DRAMA QUEEN !

This is what the mods at LPF said about YOU !

One mods warning to you !

I hate to post this, but this is getting way too out of hand. You guys can't be interrogating every new member that logs on like this, eye problems notwithstanding. All 4 access IPs from dontblindmebro's account are based in Norway, not like that will be enough for you guys anyway.

Besides, let's say he is a "returning banned member", what's it to you? If it doesn't affect you in the first place, why get involved in such a conspiracy. One thing everyone should know is the mods are often running IP checks on anything that's remotely suspicious and any previously logged account IPs are linked to each other and visible to us if that's the case.

I don't like what I'm seeing and can only hope this stops some time soon, I'd expect better from some of you.
    And the super mod !

Okay guys, as EP mentioned. This has been going on far too long. During Accu's ban I've told him and others to block members they don't agree with, yet this arguing and nonsense keeps happening.

Either block the person you disagree with or we'll need to start giving people who continue to fill up threads with this nonsense a 'break'. :/
    THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU LASERBEE, NOT ME !

clueless laserbee....
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-18-2017 at 08:09.