Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Add another section for pointer hobbyists?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    What a sweetheart...
    He left me this too.

"I am not a troll !!!" Yeah, right...

Now I hope you understand what a loon he is, and what you are 'missing'.

BTW, the s#x offenders are ten years younger and live over 150 miles away from me, in Reading, Berkshire which I have never visited.

In the screen grab below (and above!), he pretends he is someone else, typical of him being such a coward. He really ought to lay off those drugs.

Attachment 52889
    where does it say "I am not a troll !!!"

how am I "pretends he is someone else"?

I'm as me as me can get?

people need to know what you are, what you do, and why you do what you do and someone needs to tell those people and when i came across this thread I thought why not me?

I've seen what you do at other websites and I've saved what I've seen and now I'm sharing with others so they can see for themselves!

I guessed you wouldn't be happy about it but I feel they need to know.
    Last edited by webcansirbob; Yesterday at 17:13.

This thread was sent to the lower realm for good reason, now I see what hell can be like. This guy webcansirbob is clearly wavelength AKA Accutronitis. I don't see Bobbee being discredited, just see this guy in Las Vegas should change his member name to toxic.

it just goes to show how some people are so thoughtless and self-involed that they don't even take notice when they trample right through your picnic and they never once take the time to look back at the carnage they've left in their wake.

you know there is more than one person on this planet besides yourself.

when bobbee was ousted from watchuseek and told he could never come back there were many people that were very happy to see it go and accutronitis wasn't one of them!
    Last edited by webcansirbob; Yesterday at 23:41.

Accutronitis/Wavelength, do you know what being banned is for? Bug off

Blog Entries

The weird, cowardly troll that is Accutronitis.
    When his lies and dishonesty was uncovered two years ago, he went on a crusade to discredit me, and unfortunately was believed by two sites, myBulova.com and Watchtalkforums. It was only when he sold a fake watch to a skilled watchmaker who dismantled it and found the watch dial was fake that I was finally believed.
    Accutronitis even went as far as admitting it was fake in a post on a watch forum (now closed).

ACCUTWAT_ADMITS_TO_FRAUD.jpg

He did it again on the militarywatchresource, with a 24 hour dial watch he claimed was original factory made, but I found the ebay sale where he bought the dial.

!berreth_24_hour_dial_front_form_ebay_sale.jpgberreth_24_hour_dial_purchases_from_frostgirl.jpg

He made a fake Rolex watch with a real movement but fake case, and tried to pass the whole thing off as genuine Rolex. He sold the movement recently using another of his ebay accounts.
    He made up another "rare" Accutron Astronaut recently, but he bought the watch from a know cobbler of watches on ebay, and proceeded to
    modify it until it looked real enough to fool the unwary and unknowledgeable.

His lies know no bounds, and his criminal record speaks for itself.

Sorry again to all, but I cannot let him tell lies about me and not defend myself.

Blog Entries

I have never denied being banned from several watch collector sites, mainly for arguing with so-called "experts" who lied and tried to cheat the public.
    I was banned from two sites because of lobbying by two such charlatans, over another fake watch here: http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...ight=paul+baer

A genuine WW1 watch with a fake inscription on the back. Many found they agreed with my initial claim it was faked, and proof positive was shown by me.

I am a mouthy b'stard, who doesn't put up with liars and fakers in the vintage and antique watch world.

Accutronitis/Wavelength and now webcansirbob wants you to fight with him, he likes it. Why else would he join LPF and use the name Accutronitis there so you could find him on that forum through web searching? When I learned what his history in forums was, I gave him the advice to come back under a different forum name, he wouldn't.

Banned here and comes out fighting so we all know he is back. He also created a bunch of new socks at LPF in the last few days after his ban there to troll us with.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    This thread was sent to the lower realm for good reason, now I see what hell can be like. This guy webcansirbob is clearly wavelength AKA Accutronitis. I don't see Bobbee being discredited, just see this guy in Las Vegas should change his member name to toxic.
    Couldn't agree more... This "webcansirbob" account is the
    Troll "wavelength" AKA "Accutronitis". He's like a disease...

Needs to be eradicated....IMO
    Reported......

@bobbee..
    Don't respond to any of his posts and just Report each of his
    posts as Trolling by a banned member... Let Spec take care
    of the Janitorial Services...

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Blog Entries

Thanks, will do.