Thread: Help ild files in prg file kam energy sd300

Default Help ild files in prg file kam energy sd300

Hi all
    i seem to be only able to run 30 ild files in a prg file and thats with the ild file only playing once ?

i need a couple of pointers please has im a newbe...

1 how do a play more files
    2 can i add a pause / wait, delay command in the prg file
    3 can i get the ild file to loop / play more than once without adding multiple ild coomands i.e " clock,12,1 then clock,12,1" again and again
    4 what does what clock,"12","1" is 12 the frame rate and what does 1 do from what i can tell 12 draws faster ????
    5 what is the best software to design and write the files and create the show ??? "cheap software if any"

If that prg file works like the ones I've seen before, the number 12 is the DAC clock rate, in other words how many points per second to show the file and the 1 is how many times to show the file.

So to answer your questions, you should be able to show your clock.ild 3 times at 12KHz. You would use the line

clock,12,3

You can also use LaserBoy to create new frames and animations for SD card readers, but you need to know some things for it to work.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    If that prg file works like the ones I've seen before, the number 12 is the DAC clock rate, in other words how many points per second to show the file and the 1 is how many times to show the file.

So to answer your questions, you should be able to show your clock.ild 3 times at 12KHz. You would use the line

clock,12,3

You can also use LaserBoy to create new frames and animations for SD card readers, but you need to know some things for it to work.

James.

great i was on the right path then,
    thank you very much for your help