Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low Cost FB4 Case

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I would think though, in your particular environment, the 1 FB4 and a bunch of second hand FB3's would work and at least lower those costs a bit. You're still stuck with ILDA cable unless you bite the bullet and buy a bunch of the FB4's though. Someday when you can daisy chain FB4's without it being tied specifically to Clubmax's only, I may start to get interested. (Maybe you can now, I don't know.) But I'm in a similar boat where I'd be looking at buying a bunch of FB4's. Just one doesn't do me much good.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I would think though, in your particular environment, the 1 FB4 and a bunch of second hand FB3's would work and at least lower those costs a bit. You're still stuck with ILDA cable unless you bite the bullet and buy a bunch of the FB4's though.
    Yeah, I've got one FB3SE that I've never hooked up. The thought behind the FB4 Max's is the ability to do ILDA through (if built into a projector and I want to use non-Pangolin software) and more importantly using DMX to key shows on multiple FB4s so that I don't have to hit play on my lighting software and then play in my laser software. I understand the FB3SE can do this as well, but the FB4s are an improvement in several respects.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"