Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Regarding ports printed backwards: A perfect solution I never would have seen. Thank you Roj.
You're very welcome, Greg. Glad it worked out for you.
For my 2nd PCB, I've decided to have JLCPCB populate all of the SMDs on the bottom side of the PCB. Then, I'll hand solder the larger through hole stuff (DB25, trim pots, T4 headers, etc) on the other. By adding a Cu shim, the CODEC IC can be in direct contact with the aluminum case for cooling. If yours runs as hot as mine, you may want to consider some cooling options, as well.

Regarding 3D, I'm trying to imagine the 6b / 352 system of gains, offsets, enables, speeds and cues, rotations, joysticks, statics, all that stuff making equal sense when expressed in traditional 2D, and when switched into the 3D universe.
The SAGE did amazing 3D imagery, but I don't know of it doing separately computed 3D real time per channel. That's a new capability. How best to use it?
Is the 'SAGE' an artist or the ADC/DAC that plugs into your BELA?
TBH, this will most likely be the only 3D wireframe I'll ever use, only to demonstrate to folks that the Teensy could read ILD files.
It's extremely difficult to keep up with most music nor accurately project what's inside my head in real time, especially with a multiscan system and certainly not with independent imagery. My dream has always been to have a laser controller that could simply jam along.
With Laserium, I had no control over the data track, which is a very subjective experience for the wannabe unfettered laserist. But, it's a different game nowadays, with unlimited DAW tracks to pre-record/program whatever, whenever inspiration hits.
😎