Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New lasershow controllers from RIYA

I like the built in network port. Does it allow live control via the network or is it for triggering the frames stored on the card?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampy View Post
    I like the built in network port. Does it allow live control via the network or is it for triggering the frames stored on the card?
    MultiBus provide:
    - translation frames (shows) in real time (live) by USB or Ethernet;
    - choice shows which is writted on SD card by USB and Ethernet (send only commands)

I checked out the API but it was for the PCI pro card instead. I'm curious to see the API for the cards you have listed here because I may be interested in getting one.

Hi can you tell me from where i can get your products for the prices that you have quoted
    Quote Originally Posted by riyalasers View Post
    Current prices:
    EURO 150/200/250 for Micro/Basic/Pro versions

In future prices can change depending on the quantity of sales
    most Laser companys never put there prices on the goods they are selling ,i am in the uk you have laser electronics as one of your dealers in the uk but the web site does not list any of your products at all thank you for your time on this matter .Paul

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I checked out the API but it was for the PCI pro card instead. I'm curious to see the API for the cards you have listed here because I may be interested in getting one.
    Our last drivers and dll support all (new and previous) versions of our controllers.

SDK is one for all our controllers too (it is named RIYA_PCI_Pro_SDK_NET because first our controller was done in PCI version)
    Last edited by riyalasers; 10-06-2007 at 04:19.

You're API is confusing because it says that the maximum points per frame is 0x1000 (4096) but you listed earlier than you only support 2000 pts per frame.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    You're API is confusing because it says that the maximum points per frame is 0x1000 (4096) but you listed earlier than you only support 2000 pts per frame.

We have many version of controllers within about eight years:
    - ISA controller;
    - PCI controller;
    - DUAL PCI controller;
    - PCI Pro M;
    - USB;
    - 3_in_1 (PCI mode);
    - 3_in_1 (USB mode);
    - 3_in_1 (Ethernet mode);
    - MultiBus (Pro, Basic and Micro)

If we will have separately API for each type of controller - it will big problem for software.
    Current situation: LDS or Phoenix software can use all (any) our controllers without change in their sources.

We have done next:
    - you can make frames up to 4096 points and translate they to any controller;
    - MultiBus controller will received frame bigger that 2000 points, but will ignore points after #2000

I have just recently bought and received the MultiBus from Riya. Somehow I can't get it to work nor can I reach the company. Maybe someone here have some tips?

Many thanks,
    Filip
    www.laserboy.se

Hi

Drivers for manual installation with some soft:
    http://www.lasershow.kiev.ua/_pl/RIYA_install.zip

I use RIYA MultiBus Pro like standalone controllers where no need human attention, logo rotation, loop show (like this http://www.lasershow.kiev.ua/_examples/AMD.zip) etc.
    Also I have software for BeamShow like Live (Pangolin), of course can play animation whith sound too.

Best regards!
    Ruslan
    Last edited by Laser_Kiev; 05-07-2008 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by riyalasers View Post

Expline please this:
    "will make lesser quality images"

And other:
    "Pangolin products are the best by a long shot"

Pangolin is REALLY WORLD LEADER!!!
    As engineer I agree: Pangolin's products ALWAYS is high quality.
    But it not means that all developers in lasershow area should stop their work and go to "street cleaner"

haha nice, also one company cant really fill every single need... its good to see other people developing products (really digging that LCD display)