Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: KVANT 2nd hand clearance!

Lightbulb

I have to say I am having good communications with their sales manager. I have received price quotes for that laser and projector I have asked for. I plan to be a Kavant owner very soon; hopefullly before FLEM.

Any chance y'all's replies are in your SPAM box?

im still annoyed but ill let them off slightly

they must have read my post or someone may have informed them, ive just had an e-mail saying sorry for the mix up. which i snice of them, to me good service goes a very long way.

im still a unit down but hey...

lol
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Exclamation

Hi Andy and all.

Yes, I called Dusan as soon as I had read your comment.

I'm sorry to hear how this ended and I understand that you would expect KVANT company not to do mistakes like this.

However, there is no need to call them as bunch of idiots (I haven't seen such a critical expression here ever before).

Most of their business is based on few sales of BIG machines per month and few more, little ones, and that is why Dusan Navara is only person for dealing with direct sales.
    Now, imagine that his friend Pelosh puts that bloody link to Photonlexicon forum and since then he gets between 40-60 enquires a day for last 2 weeks!
    I think he actually is professional, but in different range level. They never sold any bargains before so he could not expect this kind of purchase-storm.
    On top of that there were cases where 6 people were enquiring about same product while another 2 were nearly sending money...madness!

And all that happend because we did not have any idea that cheap laser market is so hungry.

Than someone else decided to help him without letting him know and send your 2nd module to someone else...so when he went to stock-room to actually pack your modules and send them to you it was gone.

So, sorry about this once again and all I can say is that e-shop is going to be working soon.

To all guys who did not get reply from KVANT: you enquired about the product after it was sold already and even if it is polite to tell you what happend, you can guess why it did not happen from what I wrote above.

Howgh!

Lightbulb

I also replied to my last communication to mention some of our members were awaiting responses.

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Hi Andy and all.

Yes, I called Dusan as soon as I had read your comment.

I'm sorry to hear how this ended and I understand that you would expect KVANT company not to do mistakes like this.

However, there is no need to call them as bunch of idiots (I haven't seen such a critical expression here ever before).

Most of their business is based on few sales of BIG machines per month and few more, little ones, and that is why Dusan Navara is only person for dealing with direct sales.
    Now, imagine that his friend Pelosh puts that bloody link to Photonlexicon forum and since then he gets between 40-60 enquires a day for last 2 weeks!
    I think he actually is professional, but in different range level. They never sold any bargains before so he could not expect this kind of purchase-storm.
    On top of that there were cases where 6 people were enquiring about same product while another 2 were nearly sending money...madness!

And all that happend because we did not have any idea that cheap laser market is so hungry.

Than someone else decided to help him without letting him know and send your 2nd module to someone else...so when he went to stock-room to actually pack your modules and send them to you it was gone.

So, sorry about this once again and all I can say is that e-shop is going to be working soon.

To all guys who did not get reply from KVANT: you enquired about the product after it was sold already and even if it is polite to tell you what happend, you can guess why it did not happen from what I wrote above.

Howgh!
    point taken.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Kvant really do need an online payment cart operational for this type of sale to work!

Yaaa, we have just realized

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

What I find more intriguing is who exactly is buying all these lasers.
    And why aren't they on PL !?!

Is there a forum of equivalent excellence that I don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    What I find more intriguing is who exactly is buying all these lasers
    Open forum, so could be any of many...

Some people bought quite a few of them and I guess they might appear somewhere else for sale in the future...