Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserworld

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    .....(like all the Chinese manufacturers) dont have a filter per-se....
    That's actually slightly incorrect. CNI install proper IR filters if requested, as do other manus we have dealt with in the past...
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    That's actually slightly incorrect. CNI install proper IR filters if requested, as do other manus we have dealt with in the past...

i havent seen a cni laser without a proper ir filter in it
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    The blue laser pictured in the tests.. The highest power CNI sell in that style, is 100mw

With a IR filter in, these lasers typically measure about 130-140mw.. Have you checked to see a IR filter is installed, as I doubt this is the case.. I doubt it is the case with the green either.. Well either that, or the power has been tweaked, which brings me to the red

Also, the red - AFAIK, the largest power CNI do in that style is 800mw. One we sold a while ago was doing 1w, so I think there is a little cause for concern there...

It might be worth testing with another power meter to rule that out...
    thanks dave-

i did think some of these values were a bit high. however i was on VERY limited time and DID NOT check for proper IR filtering. I am going to set these up again and check each one through a dichro (to pass the IR)

to be quite honest, i should have checked these at MUCH more of a distance (to limit the IR false readouts). So, my apologies for that everyone. i should have known better !!!

i questioned the sizes of these lasers compared to their outputs and it didnt really add up. >2W of red out of THAT small of a case *REALLY* didnt sit too well with me.

i had 4 lasers to test and about 2 hours to get it all done. I should have waited to have more quality time with these.

in my opinion though, these are still 1000X better than what the customers originally had!!

more tests to come.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Hmm... 500ish greenies that I've seen have usually got a brighter/clearer beam than that, but of course I can never know the actual light level in the room very accurately from photos.

Just food for thought in light of the iR discussion above.

You know, the red laser you received is in a package designed for a laser up to 1000mW not 2 watts... I would be very careful and contact CNI with the serial number to confirm the model number. In fact, I would do this with all of the lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    thanks dave-

i did think some of these values were a bit high. however i was on VERY limited time and DID NOT check for proper IR filtering. I am going to set these up again and check each one through a dichro (to pass the IR)

to be quite honest, i should have checked these at MUCH more of a distance (to limit the IR false readouts). So, my apologies for that everyone. i should have known better !!!

i questioned the sizes of these lasers compared to their outputs and it didnt really add up. >2W of red out of THAT small of a case *REALLY* didnt sit too well with me.

i had 4 lasers to test and about 2 hours to get it all done. I should have waited to have more quality time with these.

in my opinion though, these are still 1000X better than what the customers originally had!!

more tests to come.

-Marc
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

> LaserWorld- WHY COULDNT YOU JUST DO THIS FROM THE BEGINING!?!?!? This is the SAME meter i used for the first tests. So, NOW YOU SEE....NO meter problems! and i DO know how to meter a beam of light!!!

Why couldn't you take the measurements at the lasers from the begining?

>in my opinion though, these are still 1000X better than what the customers originally had!!
    I hope that now that the replacement lasers are used, you can add a measurement of the originals...

@dave
    > Also, the red - AFAIK, the largest power CNI do in that style is 800mw. One we sold a while ago was doing 1w, so I think there is a little cause for concern there...
    >The blue laser pictured in the tests.. The highest power CNI sell in that style, is 100mw
    @Laser Ben
    > You know, the red laser you received is in a package designed for a laser up to 1000mW

Where do you get that information from? Maybe you want to take a look at CNIs website for MRL-III FS, MBL-III

As mad as a fish !!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb REPENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laserworld-ag View Post
    > LaserWorld- WHY COULDNT YOU JUST DO THIS FROM THE BEGINING!?!?!? This is the SAME meter i used for the first tests. So, NOW YOU SEE....NO meter problems! and i DO know how to meter a beam of light!!!

Why couldn't you take the measurements at the lasers from the begining?

>in my opinion though, these are still 1000X better than what the customers originally had!!
    I hope that now that the replacement lasers are used, you can add a measurement of the originals...

@dave
    > Also, the red - AFAIK, the largest power CNI do in that style is 800mw. One we sold a while ago was doing 1w, so I think there is a little cause for concern there...
    >The blue laser pictured in the tests.. The highest power CNI sell in that style, is 100mw
    @Laser Ben
    > You know, the red laser you received is in a package designed for a laser up to 1000mW

Where do you get that information from? Maybe you want to take a look at CNIs website for MRL-III FS, MBL-III
    You just can't suck it up and admit your faults can you? This should be an enlightening experience; a time for fresh starts... You have a captive audience; stop spitting on us.

Have you looked at the 1W Kvant review I wrote? We took readings from it after EVERYTHING, dichros, mirros, scanners, AND aperatiure glass and all together it measured .98 W... that is 98% of advertised power AFTER optics. Marc should not have had to measure your LaserWorld lasers before the opics; it should be fairly easy to guesstimate the optics' loss, or it should be so close to rated power after the optics as not to matter. I'd say 2% lossfrom the Kvant is VERY good, so there was no need to measure it before the optics. I would also feel this way about any turn key projector. Your RBG that was reviewed here didn't make 25% of what it was sold as; it could not even make 30% of what it was garranteed to make at minimum... Dammit man, admit you were wrong, get some morals, and lets move on.

As for your @dave and Laser Ben; read some of their posts! Dave is a CNI re-seller!!! Ahh, I forgot, you are still speaking to "dumbasses and idiots", so dave must not have read any of the literature on what he has been sellling for years... I can't 100% vouch for Laser Ben; he sounds a bit young, but it also sounds like he has a fairly knowledgeable Elder living with or near him. I have never heard him talk anything close to the stupid shitte you have said in this thread, and I also believe he was a CNI re-seller for a bit also. I am assuming here; I'm considered an ass at times anyway, as for you... see your first post.

The only way you will ever save any face here is to admit your failings and start fresh with some honest claims on your products and provide the increditbly high level of positive support we have grown accustom to provided by the other professional members of the foum. Or you could just leave... and the only time anyone would read this thread is when a new member asks about buying a LaserWorld product; we will kindly refer them to this wonderful write up. I am sure we could ask them to post a bit of graditue and bump the thread when they are done reading.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Laserworld-AG

you are SERIOUSLY pissin me the fu*k off!! The more you type and the more you try to defend your pitiful track record, the more and more foolish you look.

Do you SERIOUSLY expect people to believe that ALL OF THESE people that have been ripped off by you are simply out to scam you? that ALL OF THESE PEOPLE who have underpowered lasers from you are all conspiring against you?

you have YET to DIRECTLY ADDRESS each and every FACT that was proven against your lasers. whether it been my measurements, or your customers complaints or customers videos, or customers measurements.

I am FULLY aware of the letters you send out to your customers. I am FULLY aware of you personally mentioning MY NAME (please DO SO as MUCH as you wish by the way!!) in your pathetic little marketing letters BEGGING customers to return items and how i am lying.

the bottom line, when crooks get caught red handed they ALWAYS blame EVERYONE else!! You are absolutely pathetic! your company is dispicable and laughed at! i dont give a shit HOW many of your projectors you sell a year. i wouldnt take one for free!!

i am currently rebuilding 2 of your pieces of shit that you so willingly sold to a customer and ripped them off with!! i CAN NOT WAIT until i post pictures of your hideous optics. your scraped lasers, your USED power suplpies *AND* lasers that were sold as new!! am i making all of this up??? yes...you are right...i went out, bought a power meter, bought CNI lasers to take pictures of...set up a fake laser bench test....took hours out of my day to test and take pictures and review your pathetic excuse for laser systems and i made it ALL UP!!! i am caught! you got me!!! im guilty!!

if i were you i would stick to laser pointer forums and marketing your systems to mobile DJ's who dont know anything about lasers. you began to sell to a market that KNEW laser technology, that some of the members here began to purchase and you quite simply got NAILED for being cheats!!

all the marketing letters in the world, all the private emails to customers, all the ILDA members laughing in your faces, all of your PATHETIC threats of legal ramifications and bullshit can NOT get rid of the basic FACTS that your LASERWORLD LASERS sells-
    1. consistently under powered lasers
    2. lies to their customers (NOT all of them. but a vast majority!)
    3. Lies about the product specifications
    4. sells USED equipment as NEW equipment

and then on top of all that dishonesty, you turn around and come to aforum like this with your own colleagues and professionals quite active and you continue to shit on your customers and call everyone who has problems with your equipment, LIARS!!! REALLY?? is EVERYONE here liars?? that is a VERY ballsy statement.

i sell a fraction of what you (supposedly) sell. I feel ABSOLUTELY MORTIFIED if a customer of mine receives a product that doesnt perform 100% as advertised!!! I call them, i return emails, i pay for shipping, i get them new products, i repair products, i PAY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET IF NEED BE to make sure that customer receives what they rightfully purchased! You dom the complete opposite. you providing under powered and sub-par equipment has become your norm and you are happy with that! that is very very sad. Becasue the only ones that get hurt are people who probably save up A LOT of money to purchase your crap!

as i said before...you should have just kept your moouth shut and let this go away. you are making this exponentially worse for yourselves and i am at the point now where you are seriously pissing me the fuck off and pissing EVERYONE in this forum off also!!! i (well, we all) figured the embarassment you have gone through the past month or so would have been enough to maybe evaluate yourselves and turn your company around. but obviously, that isnt the case.

i feel a video is coming next. to show ALL of the CRAP that i have had to deal with for the past month with just THESE 2 projectors i have of yours! but then again, that would probably ALL be trick photography!!

-Marc
    -Connecticut Lasers (ya know, the little one man laser company that is purposely trying to single your company out and talk shit about you and lie about your company!)

WOW do i wish you were in this country!
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    ...WOW do i wish you were in this country!
    Indeedy.
    As a few members have reiterated, Germany is part of the EU and any EU member buying one of Laserworld lasers and finding that they have bought an underspec'd machine would have recompense via legal channels.
    I suspect that this would be a lengthy and costly process (until they eventually won the case which almost goes without saying) and would then be able to reclaim damages and (legal) expenses.

Laserworld rely on the mobile DJ crowd to purchse their rip off lasers.
    The very people who do not have the necessary equipment to measure what they have purchsed to ensure they get what they paid for.

As Marc pointed out, Laserworld have strayed into the wrong territory on this forum.
    These guys know what they are talking about and aren't impressed with bullshit.
    These guys aren't afraid to call a rip off thieving parasitical company a rip off thieving parasitical company (that's you Laserworld).

Perhaps some of the European guys should all club together and purchase one of your lasers (anonymously of course) , fully document the arrival, unpacking and immediate testing and then sue when it arrives not as advertised (as it most surely would) .......