Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserworld

Default re

very true marc

i shouldnt have said it in this way but as a company they shouldnt be able to get away with this. it makes me angry cause if this was any other industry treating customers this way it would have been shut down long ago but because its the laser business they seem to be able to do what they want and get away with it.

i apologise if anyone was offended by my comments but it is starting to annoy me that so many people have been cheated by these lot. i feel a serious investigation needs to be done into how this company is trading.

maybe there are a small percentage of units that this happens too and im totally in the wrong for slagging them off but i dought it. at first one bad review cant be trusted but when loads start coming in its a bit suspect

please peter ignore my offensive comments but if you can do something about the way your company (or the company you work for) operates. the laser industry is a very small personal industry and we dont need people trying to ripp us off at every turn, (im not saying you are) but if your not show us some hard evidence that your a reputable company instead of blaming other factors.

i know alot about blame culture as my managers at the moment are doing a hell of alot of it and it doesnt get you anywhere. the best way to make money is to treat your customers well not to offer them cheap crappy projectors. to offer them good quality units but even better still excellent customer relations which is where i feel your company falls down.

please regard my previous comments as ignorant as i sometimes shoot my mouth off (or should i say finger) without thinking.

cheers ollie

cheers ollie
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

WELL, IF IT ISN'T SCOTTISH............................ITS CRAP!!!!!

I love it, he said "BYOPM" "Bring your own power meter", because obviously they don't own one
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    I love it, he said "BYOPM" "Bring your own power meter", because obviously they don't own one
    Ha! You just made my day!

It's a shame that we (or anyone) will ever get any sort of admission of guilt or blame from Laserworld, as it would simply have too many implications for them as past customers come out of the woodwork, probably costing their business. They are unlikely to ever post here again given the adversity they face - although are probably looking into how they can get this (and other) threads removed legally (hopefully they'll get the same response someone else did not so long back) Vive la revolucion!

Given that this forum only covers 'a part' of the laserist community I wonder just how many other people have been utterly screwed by Laserworld or been unaware that they had been!

Hopefully the more coverage its gets here (and then via Google) it will act as a lamp to the moth and others may find their way to posting their poor experiences.

As I said in another post on this subject, I hope they get their just rewards, with something nasty and expensive happen to that beautiful Aston Martin that likely belongs to one of the proprietors....

I sense that, in the high value market they trade in, it's only a matter of time before someone with the legal backing and time/desire to go the whole way takes them absolutely to the cleaners, and wins the moral victory for those of us wronged in the past.

i will tell EVERYONE now...

i under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will remove my posts or post ANY sort of a retraction on my factual, scientific supported evidence of my findings. they can threaten me with lawyers galore. i am entitled to posy my FACTUAL findings on ANYTHING i so choose. I am NOT calling them out on ANYTHING untrue or unsubstantiated. i would LOVE, absolutely ADORE the possibility of receiving a threatening letter from ANY sort of "legal" entity regarding this topic!!!

i honestly dont think it would come to that though. they know they F'd up. it is BEYOND my post now. It is beyond this forum now. it is self propogating now!

they did this. NOT me!!!

changing their Ebay name. Changing their business name. Adding in ebay "authorized" sellers doesnt change anything. what DOES change reputations is...

DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

I'm going to ask again: can anyone think of a reason why a reputable laser company would put black ink over the information marked on a laser head?

LOL-

is this a rhetorical question? i would *assume* blacking out a model number, or output power or ANY sort of identifying marks on a laser (or any product for that matter) would be to conceal or make it dificult to trace its original specifications. did i get it right? did i? did i??

i know in the U.S. there actually laws against that. defacing a serial number or things of that sort.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/769537.html

It's illegal in many states to buy, sell or possess equipment with defaced serial numbers. Yo! Laserworld! You're breaking the law! Oh right yeah you don't care that what you're doing is illegal.

My experience with Laserworld is negative.

I have bought a green 532nm 1000mw E' arrived to house mine with many scratches, used and with output power 750mw. It has not been replaced.
    In pricelist this modul are CNI, in my pakage modul anonymous and not CNI...
    Big divergence and very very low electronic quality.
    In this laser label does not exist...
    I have buy 50k scanset...really 30k..

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    LOL-

is this a rhetorical question? i would *assume* blacking out a model number, or output power or ANY sort of identifying marks on a laser (or any product for that matter) would be to conceal or make it dificult to trace its original specifications. did i get it right? did i? did i??

i know in the U.S. there actually laws against that. defacing a serial number or things of that sort.

-Marc

Option 1
    Oh thats not the laser that we sold, we sold serial number XXXXX to him and now he try to say we sold another one.

Option 2
    When is no serial number its likely easy to viod the warranty legaly.