Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserworld

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    How the hell do you list a item on fleabay for 37,000 ....
    I'll see your $37,00 and raise you $175,000 !!

How much out of your tiny freakin' mind would you have to be to splash out that kinda dough on a LaserWorld projector off ebay !?!

Still, if it's stated as 40W it should be good for at least 4W.

You could get a rather nice system from Arctos for that sort of money. I am sure it would blow that system into last year.

OK...

lol...i am VEEEERY confused.

ELITE LASERS, PLEASE, for the love of GODDD...

you advertise a $175,000 Laser System at 40 WATTS.

Laserworld PL-40000RGB (40W RGB Laser, DMX, ILDA)

and yet in the product description you state:

"RED 5500mW/640+658nm, GREEN 15000mW/532nm, BLUE 11000mW/445nm"

Where i learned *MY* math, 5.5+15+11= 31.5

So, this is a 31.5 WATT RGB projector. NOT a 40 WATT projector. where is over 9 watts of power disappearing to?? When the hell are you guys going to learn that 5 watts MEANS 5 Watts. that 31 watts MEANS 31 Watts. that 40 watts MEANS 40 watts.

people are SICK AND TIRED of you trying to advertise one product and then selling another product. and then when they question you on it and call your bluff, its ALWAYS everyone elses faults!!!

please, explain to ALL of us dummies here how you have the AUDACITY to try and sell a 40 WATT RGB projector for $175,000 and NOT provide EXACTLY what you advertise!?!?!?!?

that projector, if it even exists...will not put out ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE to 40 WATTS. i will be willing to place a wager HERE IN PUBLIC that it wouldnt even come close to 25 WATTS.

so, when and *IF* someone ever was stupid enough to purchase one of these, how would you explain to them that they just spent over $180,000 (with taxes) for a half powered Laser projector??

even your "TYPICAL" output power you state at 37 W. HOW????? (we all know that THAT isnt even going to happen!) but how in the WORLD do you explain 40 WATTS?

Wouldnt you think, at this point in time, you would have learned your lessons and started to advertise TRUE OUTPUT POWERS

What is it going to take for you to learn your lessons and to sell EXACTLY what is advertised???

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Lightbulb

To be honest, I think you are going to have to hand out a couple of these to known users here for detailed reviews before ANYONE here will think about having a thought of looking at one of these for any type of consideration to purchase one...

Marc.....

Don't waste your breath and your time, my dear Mate.... let them go for their road
    Don't take a care of them....
    At this point, I think everybody of us know how much that Company worth and deserve...

Cheers
    Steve
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Milani View Post
    ...Don't waste your breath and your time, my dear Mate.... let them go for their road...
    No way baby !
    If people sit idly by and watch these charlatans continue to rip people off then they do the whole industry of lasers and laser projectors a disservice.

Don't forget that LaserWorld did attempt to join this forum to counteract the negative feedback they've been receiving due to the apalling products they sell but slunk off with their tail between their legs when presented with hard facts from knowledgeable people.

The fact that LaserWorld are still in business is only because not enough people do the research about their inferior products and we owe it to all potential purchasers of LaserWorld Projectors to be aware of the company's disgraceful and dishonest advertising strategy.

I thnk you have your maths wrong.

You forgot the 'laser world factor'.. we shall call it 'x'.

5.5+15+11+X= 40W of laserworld light. X factor is the amazing tuning and custom built 'wattage maginifier' optics they have, which pull extra light outta their ass.

Disgusting... any chance of a class action lawsuit against these goons?

What I wonder is how these people convince themselves that it's OK to have such an utter disregard for reality. It really boggles my mind.

-Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    No way baby !
    If people sit idly by and watch these charlatans continue to rip people off then they do the whole industry of lasers and laser projectors a disservice.

Don't forget that LaserWorld did attempt to join this forum to counteract the negative feedback they've been receiving due to the apalling products they sell but slunk off with their tail between their legs when presented with hard facts from knowledgeable people.

The fact that LaserWorld are still in business is only because not enough people do the research about their inferior products and we owe it to all potential purchasers of LaserWorld Projectors to be aware of the company's disgraceful and dishonest advertising strategy.

Yes!
    I agree! Absolutely!

I meant just only this (my personal opinion): sometimes the best weapon is... the indifference.

All the best

Steve
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

a little add-on,

today arrived to me a RS-400 RGY projector for repairing and upgrading... it has the red diode burned...

this are the diodes indide:

the label on the diode says: 650nm, <200mW
    the projector is declared 200mW guaranteed... ok, nice...

BUT THE DIODES ARE BURNED AFTER 6 MOUNTHS!

and... inside the Steve Milani's projector, RS-800RGY, there are the same two diodes for a declared 400mW guaranteed power!!!

AND STEVE'S DIODES ARE BURNED TOO!

laseworld sells 2 different projectors with 2 different powers with the same diodes inside it!

no comment....
    Last edited by djlorenz; 07-07-2009 at 04:44.
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it