Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserworld

Quote Originally Posted by ledfreak3d View Post
    Hi All.
    the fan of the green module was glued and could not even turn.
    This is normal

red power was about 300 mw
    green power about 200 mw
    so stil missing about 300 mw
    Surely you are mistaken and are not going by their "guaranteed" power rating

strange thing is that the green is analog and the red is ttl
    Once again, this is normal and perfectly good laser practice

Quote Originally Posted by profilas View Post
    it's so funny to read stuff from peoples which has no much experiences with lasers....
    I am with you -100%, can you believe that people do not understand that gluing a fan to the laser housing is correct. I mean, how else would you give the laser the proper cooling since there is no screen holes to mount the fan to the well designed laser

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    Im looking for a new door stop, anybody know where i can pick up a used LASERWORLD projector ?
    You are in luck, LW sells their doorstop and paperweight models on their site now, not just on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    One of my first lasers is a Laserworld 250E green, does 130mW ... yeah good deal it's a fucking shame...
    Wow, you got a great deal. Most peoples quit working after 2 hours

so please show me cheaper comparable products...
    Way better in construction and power rating on arrival and the price is about 25%, your welcome for the good lead

http://myworld.ebay.com/meierlight.china/

Quote Originally Posted by oliverst14@hotmail.com View Post
    just found this link to a 800mw rgy. iv already asked someone about this product on a thread i made about this company and they said the diodes were the right powers and the scanners ran overspec.

sounds better than laserworld already so here u go profilas what do u have to say to this
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/800mw-RGY-DMX5...d=p3911.c0.m14
    the only difference is the diodes are ttl not analouge but that shouldnt make £3000 difference
    You copied my idea

- gottaluvlasers you are funny to write this because you are at the same business too
    Keep posting stupid stuff man, i will have my fun with you if you continue. Perhaps you can get cluebyfored

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    You asked for it...

And I don't mean the truck.
    dont be so generous

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    the worst laser projector company in the world.
    say it louder, please

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyen View Post
    Ehh, i read whole thread...
    I didnt doubt in case given by OP, but i just said u guys might trust too much in ebay.
    Sry for having my own oppinion and doubts >_>
    remember, LW sells direct on ebay as well. I have not seen one laserworld projector that was ever in good shape. Direct, reseller, or ebay. And also, by ebays rules and standards are adapting to a normal e commerce site with the expectation of receiving a good product being backed up by their rules.

Ebay is about to add a new feature by the end of the year. No longer will they have to try and get the money out of your paypal account. They will add it to your monthly due bill to pay the buyer back if they were ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    remember, LW sells direct on ebay as well.
    Really? Sry, cause i dont see nowhere on their webpage any notice about ebay sellers or that they use ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I have not seen one laserworld projector that was ever in good shape. Direct, reseller, or ebay.
    This is the fact that counts for me.

Really Profilas, reading all this makes my fingers itch.
    With 1 post and immediately jumping on a post defending Laserworld makes you either a laserworld rep or very low IQ.
    Yes i bought this product Laserworld 250E, being dumb and naive as well, new to the laserworld (no pun intended hahaha) and knowing nothing about DPSS lasers. It was forums like PL which informed me so i know what to buy and what to stay away from like the plague. I got smarter, while Laserworld continued ripping people off selling them underpowered, overpriced equipment.

I recently bought a nice LPM-02 powermeter from a very respectable seller here (yeah that would be Stanwax....). This weekend i wanted to write a nice review since the seller treated me with a de-luxe "customer is king" treatment during UKLEM 5 that Laserworld customers will never ever get and only can dream of for the next quazillion to the power of 10 years. But since you asked so nicely i will use the green laserworld 250E as testmaterial. Not only proving the absolute quality this lasermeter has, sold to me by the most honest and nicest man in the business i've met so far but also proving the
    UTTER CRAP YOU SOLD ME !

(Like that is something new here....)
    And don't come running to me you ain't Laserworld and so on.
    In my dictionary when i look up crap it shows Laserworld, really !

I am not sad or mad, i am just so very disappointed that the first step i took in the dpss laser world was buying one of Laserworlds inferior products making me look like an ass and is totally useless. I don't want to sell it to someone else since i then feel really bad to have made someone else sad. What does that say about Laserworld products do you think ?
    So it is the most expensive laserpowermeter test equipment. The laserpointer i won at UKLEM 5 produces more (281mW) power then your "professional product". Professional ripoff yeah....

But no problem, i NOW know what to buy and from who, only thing is that i will warn everyone to stay away from Laserworld. Consider me the best anti-ambassador for Laserworld in the Netherlands You're welcome !
    Last edited by hobbybob; 09-11-2009 at 10:54.

LW may only sell through resellers now, but I most certainly bought mine direct from their eBay store.

Default re

hey soforene check the times on those posts and what do we see. lets see who posted first who copied who then? lol only messin mate.

also ib made a post about these meierlight people and id like to know more about what there like, im not expecting the best projector in the world but apparently there not half bad and the diodes are properly rated. any one know anymore about these go the post about them i made i think its in the lounge section and let me know. im going to purchase the 800mw rgy i think so ill do a full review when it arrives.

i agree totally those lasers are probably not great but at least the price reflects it. what a joke they try and pass there crappy low quality 3rd rate projectors off as good units with a price comparable to a kvant (omg i would love a kvant projector lol)

utter rip off merchants, im so glad i joined this forum before buying one as i was about to get a 500mw lw projector off ebay. so glad i didnt

Profilas dont bull shit us with all this rubbish about not knowing anything about lasers and saying u have seen all the lasers in the world and u know what your talking about.

you are a horrible little cretin thats going arpound knowingly ripping off people and then baffle them with a load of rubbish by saying its the customers fault. how dare you come on here and say that we all dont know what were talking about. my right testicle forgot more about lasers than u will ever know.

sorry for getting personal but these horrible little worms at laserworld and starting to really p!!s me off.

2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

I was lucky I got a good one, even though its unused apart from test hours.

However, its very hard to believe that everyone else in this thread is lying so I guess there appears to be the some good and many bad.

My point with the post above was though really one of price. Assuming Laserworld are straight up with their powers etc etc then how do they justify a price of Euro 4,581.50 for a projector that's an RGY with only a 500mw guaranteed output? The uplift on even the standard 800 RGY in the RS case is simply insane @ Euro 1,700 for a laser module that at Kvant at retail one off price is Euro 995, and even that's not strictly true because the Kvant is rated at 600mw whereas at least 100mw of the guaranteed 500mw of Laserworld will be from the 532 making the Laserworld 640nm potentially only around 400mw at guaranteed minimum!! The nearest Kvant module at that level is actually only Euro 685. Add in bulk discount, take off the cost of the 650 red unit fitted into the RS RGY 800 and you must be approaching Euro 2,700 for the privaledge of 500mw 640nm instead of 650nm. Insane!!

They are of course free to charge whatever they want but that pricing is just beyond belief.
    Last edited by White-Light; 09-11-2009 at 12:10.

lol i emailed laserworld regarding the glued fan and this is what i got back from them.

We do not use stuck or something like this.
    You only can send back the laser to us together with the attached RMA.
    Our technican will have a look, but I can not promise you that they repair it free of charge when the stuck is not used by us.

With best regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen, Jennifer Sonnemannlol im not even going to try to send it back.it wil probably come back worse
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!

These guys are habitually full of shit. What an absolutely worthless company.

I guess LaserTurd reserves the right not to warranty the inferior components they buy and assemble into a product. That makes sense..... NOT!

Honestly, I have no clue how these guys even started a business. Inferior product, bad QC, Bad CS, bad PR, Ect. WOW!

yea im kinda curious what diodes the use for there 650 nm 200 mw cw diodes
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!