Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserworld

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post

roalmao!!! :d :d
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Just like to throw this in.......I measured a PL2000 (spec 1.7w-typical 2.1w) with a coherent power meter - 410mw!!!!!!

If Laserworld are NOT exaggerating their power claims, then my Chroma 10s must (allowing for meter error) really be Chroma 13s! Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by thelaserjockey View Post
    I measured a PL2000 (spec 1.7w-typical 2.1w) with a coherent power meter - 410mw!!!!!!
    Yeah but you don't know what you're doing, you have measured it all wrong with a rubbish meter that's out of calibration

Talking

Naaahhhh.....
    You think wrong Mate....

He measured 410 mw only because attempt has been done too late in the evening and power meter was too tired (You don't know that power meters have to go to sleep before dark comes?)

Better to try early in the morning....just after have a breakfast
    Maybe, after a strong short-black coffee, he can measure....410Watt instehad 410mw...

Ah...
    I forgot.... sorry....
    He have also to be be sure to wake up the meter by a soft music melody, if not it still continue to sleep and it give out bad values of power
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

yea laserworld just makes shitty products
    even there low power dpss modules are crap
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Tsk Tsk ....
    You should emphasis LaserWorld or Laserworld review so that search engines can pick up on the truth behind the bullshit they use to flog their overpriced underpowered tat.

sofoboy writ

Tsk Tsk ....
    You should emphasis LaserWorld or Laserworld review so that search engines can pick up on the truth behind the bullshit they use to flog their overpriced underpowered tat.
    you cant do that .... to mention LaserWorld or Laserworld review too many times would basicaly b providing free advertising to there products if we kept typing LaserWorld or Laserworld review .. would that not atract the search engines

i promise that this is the last post that i will mentionLaserWorld or Laserworld review

unless anyone else wants to mention LaserWorld or Laserworld review that is ?

by the way .... sems strange that they only made 1 post and never responded to some rather inteligent questions

perhaps LaserWorld will provide there own Laserworld review else where on another forum

all the best ..... karl

Wink

That's what the thread TAGs are for...

It would be nice if Laserworld actually came back to this thread and offered an explanation as to the (alleged) problem (not you don't know how to use a power meter, given the expertise on here), and offered an assurance that they were changing practices to ensure the (alleged) problem didn't happen in the future and offered free corrective surgery (if the alleged problem exists) to those with (allegedly) underpowered projectors.
    As you can see, I like the word alleged.

However I like LaserWorld and Laserworld review even more.

Its so good I said it loads of times:

LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review, LaserWorld and Laserworld review
    Last edited by White-Light; 03-24-2009 at 01:46.

Sorry, could you speak up a bit, I didn't catch that last part?