Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pics that will make you cry (halfnote)

There there. I'm sure it has gone to a better place. In laser heaven there's no mode hopping or dirty optics.

well as far as insurance goes there is a very good chance they will not pay

well at least here in the states if the item isnt new with receipt or shipped from the manufacture as a refurb they weasel out of it by saying that there is no proof it ever worked it wasnt proerly packed or any excuse they will come up to not pay

i have been told horror story's from the old days of shipping ions

I am really sorry about this Simon, I really was under the impression that it was packed well enough and didn't expect this at all

The lugs on the PSU where like that when it was sent and wher as they where when I received it. I didn't think it was a problem so didn't do anything to them.

The two bare wires are for connection to a multimeter to give a mV reading of Amps output to the LD although it's not that accurate compared with using a DC clamp meter.

The optics - well, it looks like the bloody box has been chucked at a wall

I was 100% sure that I insured the package for £2000 upon sending but it looks like I only actually insured it for £200 looking back at the emails from the shipping firm Looks like I left a nought off of the end.

Stressed to the Max

What do you want me to do Simon?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I've sent an email to the courier to see what they have got to say.

The only thing I can do for you at the moment Simon is to give you back the money I got for the Whitelight.

Will that be OK with you?

That's all I have at the moment.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Default The curse of the halfnote

I think this halfnote got a curse on it.

you should also make pictures about how it was packed, else the insurance company will claim it was not properly packed.

Good luck, and halfnote Rest In Peace...

what did they do play baseball with it!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

And so the saga continues...

Hello Jim

Yes, offcourse, if the shipping co. wont pay up, i will send you back the halfnote and accept the money you got for the whitelight... I am not out to rip you off, i just wanted a working green laser to make my new RGB, and it suited me perfectly that it was identical to the ones i have allready..

It is just a bloody bloody shame, that they cant handle this stuff with care, and a perfectly good laser is destroyed..
    And i feel really sorry for you that you might not get anything out of this deal, if the shipping co. doesnt pay up..

Regards, Simon

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I've sent an email to the courier to see what they have got to say.

The only thing I can do for you at the moment Simon is to give you back the money I got for the Whitelight.

Will that be OK with you?

That's all I have at the moment.

I have just PM'ed you Simon.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I don't really want it back, it's cursed.

Can you use any parts from it for your two that you have?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!