Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Power supplies, function generator, Laser Power Meter, Argon

Default FS: Power supplies, function generator, Laser Power Meter, Argon

Time to clean out a bit, if you see something you like send me a PM! trades will be entertained. Looking for galvos, PBS cubes..

[SOLD][SOLD]
    420mW 658nm red laser module. 3mm beam diameter, divergence. < 1mrad, > 100kHz bandwidth, analog modulation. Built with FlexMod, lasorbs, LDOC diodes, modified lenses, modified Laserman hardware. Diodes series connected, power supply included. Mounting notches 2x3". Mount to baseplate or on a TEC. (PM if interested please)

2x:
    HP 6281A 0-7.5V, 0-5A adjustable linear power supplies $70 ea [SOLD][SOLD]

Checked out and tuned up!
    These puppies are reliable old school with coarse and fine adjust for voltage and current regulation. Dual range meter for voltage and current, adjustable overvoltage protection crowbar. Thy can be hooked up series, parallel, or dual-rail, whatever suits your need. Offers remote sensing for precision point-of-load regulation (when needed).
    more info:
    http://www.telogyllc.com/display_mod...m=A%286281A%29

1x:
    HP 6253A dual 0-20V 0-3A power supply $100 [SOLD][SOLD]

Similar to above, but different ranges and has two power supplies in one. No adjustable crowbar. Checked out and tuned up! Service and op manual on line. One illuminator light missing plastic cover.
    http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/...0&cc=US&lc=eng

Coherent lot ($180) [SOLD][SOLD]

older Coherent power meter display with a new old stock 10W power meter head. The head is factory adjusted (internal multi-turn pot) for 1mV/W output, the meter is calibrated for some other ratio. The pair has a nice fast reponse time together (< 5 seconds), with my 60mW blu-ray they stabilized to a reading of 0.14 on the '1' range. You can choose to cal by adjusting the pot in the head, or there are two pots in the meter, or if you're lazy just tape a multiplier factor reminder on the readout.
    EDIT: I have adjusted the pots internally on this meter so it's tuned up to match a calibrated meter and is ready to go. ranges 100mW, 300mW, 1W, 3W, 10W

BNC connectors on head and display. BNC out on the display for a chart recorder/data acquisition unit.

Also have a few of the lazerdata 9000 barcode scanners still available. They have the mini TECs, diode mounts, lenses, high speed photodiode and of course gold coated polygon mirror ($35)

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...or-etc?p=65423

Omnichrome argon power supply and tube with squirrel cage fan (make offer)
    Omnichrome 532-prep-a01 and the supply is a 170B. The power supply is a sturdy brick and I built a standby/on current/light control box for it. Laser has multiline HR and single line tunable HR setup. Only 18mW out of the laser, but I haven't been able to tune it more. 415 hrs. LONG custom umbilical

Wavetek 278 function generator, tested ($179) [SOLD][SOLD]
    0.01Hz to 12MHz sine, triangle, square. Quartz synthesized frequency generation, mode lock to external signal, external modulation capability.

Use to test laser modulation with photodiode from above, or other test purposes.

Scope captures to scope with 50 Ohm load, 5V Amplitude setting.
    Sine:

Burst mode:

Triangle:

square:
    Last edited by drlava; 09-09-2011 at 20:13.

lol, i think I sold that coherent 210 power meter on ebay in 2003 i remember the glue from the dyno labeler on the front.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Would you be able to calibrate the power meter before shipping it out?

Haha, well Pat if you did then somehow it ended up in Cleveland.

It could be calibrated, but based on time spent I'd have to raise the price. Thought maybe someone would want a deal and do it themselves.

Price reduced on power supplies, added red laser!

Question

Very nice red unit! Would you be willing to trade the 635/660 Semrock dichro for that red?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Heya Drlava

How much for the LPM, head, calibration and freight to New Zealand?

Also what is the method used to calibrate it?

Cheers

robert

Hi, sorry right now not looking for that dichro.

For the meter, I could get it 'calibrated' up and sent for $199 + shipping. Calibration would be comparing its readings with a known good meter and tuning to match.

No one's interested in that nice red?

if I happen to find a nice sum of cash soon I'll take that argon off of you ... I really need a PSU for my ALC and I might as well have a spare head to go with it.

I would've appreciated it if you would've asked me before using my pictures to sell the argon laser.