Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: CuBr laser - add some 445nm for a MONSTER!

Do you have any need for any spare body parts Si, I have a few bits here not needed any more

Oh how it hurts to see it again..... and for bloody sale too
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

May well be interested Jim thanks I'll talk to you at some point about whatcha got because if this doesn't sell, chances are I'll turn it into a humungous RGBY

I want this!
    too far to ship though
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Did a car boot sale Sunday morning Si - got in trouble trying to sell the kids - didn't happen in the end - Will £80 do

No harm in asking
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

are the scanners still available?

as much as I would LOVE to have this laser shipping would be cost prohibitive

I do have them but would rather sell them either with or after the CuBr is sold, sorry.. should've made that more clear.

The CuBr (either with or without the 10mm EMS galvos) is still available if anyone is interested? offers?
    Collection only or delivery can be arranged to the UK or north Europe, not keen on stripping and shipping this thing overseas TBH, sorry.

Shit this reminds me I was supposed to do some testing for someone.. sorry J

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    are the scanners still available?

as much as I would LOVE to have this laser shipping would be cost prohibitive

Hmm....
    I might regret this

Interested; but we'll see how things are after the student loan has arrived

How much and where can you get replacement tube from or do they last a few thousand hours?
    What's the warmup/cooldown time like...
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Warm up and cool down time is a bit of a killer with them Dan. around 10mins warm up but over an hour cool down. You have to do it too or you lower the tube life dramatically.

All that light from a 13A 230v socket though, you gotta remember that bit - it's important

Where can I get a 'student loan' from
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    I do have them but would rather sell them either with or after the CuBr is sold, sorry.. should've made that more clear.

The CuBr (either with or without the 10mm EMS galvos) is still available if anyone is interested? offers?
    Collection only or delivery can be arranged to the UK or north Europe, not keen on stripping and shipping this thing overseas TBH, sorry.

Shit this reminds me I was supposed to do some testing for someone.. sorry J
    so why not list them as one item?

Options.. It's the laser I want to sell and someone may looking for a laser/galvo package deal, or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    so why not list them as one item?