Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual red build (pics)

Talking The Birthing of Keeperx's new RGY

Things starting to take shape in ImageLights laser projector maternity ward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec RGY 0061.jpg  

Alec RGY 0071.jpg  

Crossing the streams.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec RGY 0081.jpg  

Talking

With the light ON, no less!

Sweet.

James.

Keeperx trying to push out the ILDA pattern. It's getting ugly now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec RGY 0111.jpg  

Congratulations to the proud Daddy of a 13Lb. baby RGY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec RGY 0121.jpg  

Alec RGY 0131.jpg  

Alec RGY 0041.jpg  

Alec RGY 0021.jpg  

P.S. Keeperx got Pango'ed tonight. Sorry James!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec RGY 0011.jpg  

Talking

Yeah, I know. I heard all about it.

But he went home without it!

Hopefully he will be scanning and posting some of his own LaserBoy creations!

James.

Unhappy

P.S. Keeperx got Pango'ed tonight. Sorry James!
    I dont think you need to say sorry ... I personaly think that James and laserboy has brought something to the community... i have always been a believer of freeware ... and i would rather try something before i pay for something .... and i always have

in th good old days of the first IBM compatable computers ... games were few and far between (8086 days) ... even later (1989 to 1991 or there abouts ) a company called "apogee" released a freeware platform game called Comander Keen ... and i loved it ... and they asked for donations .... which i sent ( $10 ) they went on to release wolfenstien 3D ..... then many other games includeing "Duke Nukem"... and many more

just like me ... many others were amazed by the quality of this free product ... this created interest into other areas

so .... as much as i have always not liked james rants, footstamping and fruity fits

i think that he has done an amazing job of introducing people to the art of laser show creation ... and some of those people ... like me, will climb the ladder driven by the need of wanting more... they will end up paying for commercial software that will fullfill ther needs

what im trying to say is .... Laserboy is a great way to intoduce and get people hooked and adicted into this great world of lasers without being biased .... i shouls say that all the other free softwrae Inc Garys work ... brings people into this great comunity ...

I hope that Keeperx will enjoy his pangolin ..... but at the same time realise were his roots are ....

I still remember the first time i fired up my Graphic workstaion .... ( laser illusions ) and having some issues with windows 95 ... then talking to Rick and he sent me a fix .... i thought great software ... great programer .... great support

i also think that although i have now moved to pangolin ... i am getting that same level of support.

oops just realised how long i have been babbleing onnnnnnnn
    pissed as a fart in my hotel room ( in trinidad.... soaking up the heat )

all the best and happy new year ..... Karl

Talking It's all good.

I know a couple of PL members who started out with a modified sound card DAC, a LaserBoy Correction Amp (that I made) and LaserBoy, who have since gotten an FB3.

I don't think they regret using LaserBoy one bit or have any less respect for me or my offering.

I also have a great deal of respect for them.

And, yes, believe it or not, for Pangolin and the FB3!

PS. I don't want your money. I just want you to recognize me as the undisputed ruler of your universe.

That's all.

As far as I know, Steve Roberts aka mixedgas should get credit for introducing the most people to the art of laser display.

He infected me.

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 01-03-2009 at 22:45.

I'll 2nd that...Honestly if it wasn't for James and the DIY DAC I most likely wouldn't of gotten into this whole project. But now I'm hooked to it Pango may be a few years down the road with my budget towards this addiction, but at least now it is being planned for

Oh yea, and the RGY beams look awesome! Hopefully I'll be there soon enough!

And James...you can cross my stream anytime oh gatekeeper to the undisputed ruller of someones universe lol or should I call you zool?