-
3 Attachment(s)
Help a guy out ?
I was wondering if someone had time if they could convert 1 of these or all 3 to .ild Would help me out a lot.
Attachment 15046Attachment 15047Attachment 15048
The catalytic souls would be the one i would like the most .
The disko design one would need to be alot more basic , such as , just the text with a circle and the rectangle ish outline
If not , no worries...
you guys rock !
Kosh
-
KOSH,
Download editer.zip at the ftp site.
Steve
-
Is this for Underground Sound? I've been every year and I'm actually working on a decent little project now that I wanted to bring to UGS this year if its finished+varianced by then(>1w RRGBBV with beamtable).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFt94s8VAyU <- that was a little while ago. Its got DT40 Pro Wides, >200mw 473, >400mw 635, and >400mw 532-All Laserwave. 1w 405 + 300mw 442 +1W 660 on the way next :)
anyways I don't have time to trace the logo now but here is a quick little preview.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1493830/CS_UGS10.ild
-
I downloaded Editor and attemted to trace out the logos... wow, they are not even readable the tracing is so bad
no, this is not for underground sound , though I may use it for the stl stage at ugs. NU Salt is doing lasers for main stage again this year
This is for a blindfire party in St louis. I am a member of the catalytic souls & 50 foot robots along with the main promoter for the blindfire party ( he created his own side production company "blindfire" )
I have dj at every ugs execpt the one on 7/7/7 ( got married.. yikes )
-
Try these:
If this scans too fast and looks distorted, let me know and I can have it save with more points.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/203420/ilds/CS.ild
Very basic, but it's the best I could do, but it's still around 1900 points.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/203420/ilds/DD.ild
The blindfire one is too small to work properly ..
-
I can take the colour out of Catalytic Souls to make it all white but unfortunately as I only have a demo beta version of Quickshow I can't export it as a .ild file for you. Maybe someone else could do that.
-
[QUOTE=Kosh;138492]I downloaded Editor and attemted to trace out the logos... wow, they are not even readable the tracing is so bad
You were supposed to manually place the points. Anchor and corner and blanking points help.
Steve
-
1 Attachment(s)
Here's a SOS conversion of Catalytic Souls.. using standard 64 color palette.
-
Wow ! thanks guys they all are good.. the disko design one is super small though.. no worries the catalytic souls one is what i really really needed..
THANKS GUYS!!!!! U ROCK...
steve.. thanks for the info. I will try that as well. I would much rather be able to trace my own than have to pester you guys to help me out..