Hi,
This might have been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it and I know of at least one other person that is lost with this...
I have Spacelas galvos, PT-30k, and I'm waiting for my DB25 breakout board now. On the galvo amps, the wiring is pretty straight forward for power in, power out to the galvo motors since they're 6 pin and 4 pin connections on the amps with matching cables from Spacelas.
There are two sets of 3 pins also on the amps. One marked input and one seems to be marked -15v 0v +15v, the markings are slightly shifted but it has to be for these pins. The input pins are +, -, 0v and I'd assume that would correspond to ILDA pins 1,14,25 for the X and 2,15,25 for Y?
What are the -15v, 0v, +15v pins for though? Nothing on the ILDA pinout looks like it would fit and I'm at a loss. I don't want to hook these up and screw them up before I get to use them you see? :)
Can someone point me in the right direction?

