4 Attachment(s)
MELLES GRIOT 05-STP-910-508 STABILIZED HeNe
Hi All
I'm selling a freshly rejuvenated stabilized HeNe from Melles Griot
Its from 2007 and ballast resistor has been replaced by a genuine one from Sam Goldwasser who helped me diagnose and repair it
It locks in at least 6 minutes when last tested, and is rock stable at the milliwatt range by eye guess
I really need this money to fund some lab gear (true RMS multimeter is on sight)
The fiber output has been damaged before I've got it, but can be sawed off... there's still the standard right angle output when pivoting the beamlock
Pictures :
lock in led for what its worth :
Attachment 35709
Broken fiber end :
Attachment 35710
Spot through lens :
Attachment 35711
Work coil state :
Attachment 35712
Beam spec 0.47mm at tube output, for more see http://www.sigma-koki.com/pdf/en/C040105.pdf
I'm asking for a decent price as it is a recent unit and in really nice condition despise the fiber coupler...
Perfect for holography as the spec will show, and in working order and locking is guaranteed!
Please PM me for any offer!
EDIT :
Spot picture was taken before reassembly, so it might need minor cleaning if a bit of bust has flown on the mirror