Question(s) about Viasho VD-I-P Board Driver and 532/300mW Head
:) Hi all,
I'm looking for informations here and arround the Net about this driver :
http://www.ams09.fr/Partage/LF/Viasho532-300/Driver.jpg
They are 6 trimers labeled in the order ( left to right on pic ) W4, W3, W5, W6, W1, and W2. If anybody know their fonctions ?
I have too, 2 heads 532nm 300mW ( i think... ) but one with a very strange setup. I precise, when i had them, the heads was sealed with waranty stickers.
In fact, one have a mask on output ( near half ), a piece of brass contact cut, with glue:
http://www.ams09.fr/Partage/LF/Viasho532-300/Mask.jpg
Output beam:
http://www.ams09.fr/Partage/LF/Viash...00/Output1.jpg
I have removed this "strange parts" and the beam output is ... strange too...:confused:
http://www.ams09.fr/Partage/LF/Viash...00/Output2.jpg
For complete, a global pic of this head, the first part on the left aren't OC, and laser works without it... ? Any suggestion ?
http://www.ams09.fr/Partage/LF/Viasho532-300/Vue2.jpg
Thanks by advance for your comments, and sorry for my English, i use it only here...*vigil
Cheers, Christophe. :cool: