I really want to check out some lasers and DACs before purchasing one. Anyone in Los Angeles that does shows that could have me tag along and watch
I really want to check out some lasers and DACs before purchasing one. Anyone in Los Angeles that does shows that could have me tag along and watch
Not to brag (maybe a little) but i'm 18, not paying anythign for rent, and have a managerial position. An expensive hobby is a must
Be afraid...be very afraid.
Oh, and welcome.
...Mike
...*ahem* http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...276#post283276 *coff coff* :)
j
I have been reading up and sent you a message! Thanks for the link to the educational info!
$5000 and counting and I only do lasers in my living room. This hobby is worse than owning a B.O.A.T (Bust Out Another Thousand). It is as addicting as drugs and no matter how much power you think you have, you will want more. Your lasers will never be bright enough, your shows will never be elaborate enough and you will never be able to satiate your thirst for better lasers. With that, have fun.